Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasProblemsScanningScans

scanning Problem: camera/ipad kept freezing3910

3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
I was scanning a Pre School yesterday and my camera and ipad kept freezing up. I would push the scan button and the camera would start then stop. I had to reboot the ipad and camera 4 times. Anyone experience this?
Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@DustinRobinson I had that happen before. I re-booted my ipad and scanned without having any further problems. Press home and power button on the iPad until the Apple logo appears.
Post 2 IP   flag post
NestorSarmiento private msg quote post Address this user
It happened to me once. The problem was on one of the previous scans. I solved it by deleting the two or three scans I did before the problem came up.

Please tell us how it goes for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BenHolmes private msg quote post Address this user
Ive noticed sometimes if i have multiples scans on the iPad or if I've got movies etc taking up space the scan process can be slow, to fix it i usually check to see what i can delete to create free space.
Post 4 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
I've only had my camera for 1 1/2 months. This is only the 3rd model I've done. The iPad is new and has nothing else on it. I rebooted the iPad and camera and that did the trick. This is just very time consuming if it's going to happen all the time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?