Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
Good afternoon/Morning forum members,

I've been TRYING to create a nice smooth video clip of a tour just showing a house in Dollhouse view moving around then going into the house and moving from one place to another and panning, as well as a floorplan view. No matter what I try I can't make a nice video. I've tried mirroring the ipad to a desktop but the file ends up being huge because of the delay from the motions on my ipad to my desktop are slow. I would rather not have a video that shows the blue circle moving around the screen or show my mouse clicking on option to move from dollhouse to floorplan etc. Has anyone accomplished this? I'm trying to get the video so I can add it to my new website.

Thanks,
Chad
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
How to make a video from MP:

1. Create a guided tour by dragging snapshots (in a logical fashion) into highlite reel

2. Open the tour in Showcase

3. Zoom window to maximum size on monitor

4. Open settings by entering: "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, h"

5. Set FOV to like 120° and density of halos to 0

6. Set guided tour to the beginning

7. Open Quicktime and invoke screen capture video

8. hit start defined area and drag rectangle to the area in Showcase window that omits all the BS info on all edges. PLEASE MP, move this junk outside the frame!

9. Start the tour.

10. Here's one:

Post 2 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
I use the same process as Harlan,but if you want to transition from dollhouse to first person to floor plan without mouse clicks, you can use the keyboard to select the view. Choose 1, 2, or 3 for each view.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BenHolmes private msg quote post Address this user
How do you get rid of the blue line when you do walk through in the highlight reel??
Post 4 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
You can remove of the blue line in one of 2 ways.

1) Open settings by entering: "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, h" -> Path Display -> Opacity -> set to 0.

2) Press "P" -> set opacity to 0.

You can also remove the blue circle from these menus as well. Have fun exploring the various setting options!
Hope that helps!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
This thread is awesome. Bookmarking!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?