Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBrowserNavigationProblems

Matterport 3D Tour Locking Up3872

ADS private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Matterport (been scanning for one week). I've created several successful buildings, but just got a call back from a broker saying the model is locking up on her as she moves thru the house.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uPjR8RSoPMg&brand=0

I checked it out and it locked up on me after a couple minutes too. We are using Chrome browser. Internet Explorer seems to work fine. Anyone experience this issue and have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help. The forum is very informative!

Don
Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @ADS.. I loaded your model on Safari/Chrome & Firefox. All three browsers stalled out in the kitchen.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ADS private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, It locked up on me in the kitchen once and upstairs once. Thanks for the reply. Any ideas why it is doing this?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I do not know why this is happening but I'll share something odd that happened to me and maybe you've also done something similar. I had a model completed and went back in and disabled a scan point. This caused an issue in my model.. Here's something else I noticed. I went through your highlight reel and then clicked on the last image (putting me in the kitchen) and could not enter the laundry room. There may be some artifact or something blocking that entrance -- whatever it is .. could be causing the model to lock up also. I AM NOT SURE.. conjecture only.

Additionally, when I use the dollhouse view to enter the laundry room..I cannot get out. There is no scan point accessible. I think both your issues are caused by closing/opening doors and/or not scanning on either side of the thresholds so that one can navigate.
Post 4 IP   flag post
This might have helped you in the upstairs area where you mentioned you closed the door to access the toilet area..??
Post 5 IP   flag post
101428 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?