Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Wish List

Wish List: Matterport Big Picture3808

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

What's on your 'Wish List' for Matterport "Big Picture" ...?

@Metroplex360 sent me his list. Seems like a great list to kick off this ...

Wish List: Matterport Big Picture

Best,

Dan

--

Zillow to improve Relations with Matterport

In 2015, Zillow was featuring Matterport Tours; now they are not and are instead offering adhoc amateur video walkthroughs to the disservice of Realtors, buyers and MSPs. This article shows how Matterport Tours were appearing.

It is my guess that Zillow believes that Matterport need to bow to their financial terms and perhaps feel that Matterport should pay them.

I believe that smart companies such as Apartments.com, Realestate.com.au, Redfin and Sothebys see the value that Matterport adds to their company.

As I do not work for Matterport and my views are not representative of Matterport, I would like to say: "Zillow, wake up before your competition does."

Trulia to improve Relations with Matterport

On Trulia, there are agents that Use Matterport. The backwards thinking of Zillow is an excellent opportunity for Trulia to embrace Matterport and to leverage inclusion of the technology (auto-detection of tours in 'Virtual Tour' mls field) to promote their brand and differentiate themselves. I love an underdog when they are playing a better hand. Go Trulia!

Let's do something better with that 'Virtual Tour' link.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
Why did Zillow do such a turn around on Matterport VT links? The impressions when Matterport started to really gain traction were amazing. Then it was a fight to keep your tour link in Zillow. It was there one day and gone the next!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Omaha, NE
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
Wake up Zillow!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dana Point, CA
RPOceanic private msg quote post Address this user
Add AirBnB to the wishlist. Baffling from my perspective that they don't accomodate virtual tours.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@RPOceanic Excellent addition to my list I've added it with a credit to you.

I -think- that AirBNB is getting ready to do this ... Matterport even created a special parameter to comply with their requirements that preceeded the quickstart option (&bn=1). Would love an update on AirBNB.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dana Point, CA
RPOceanic private msg quote post Address this user
Metro- I SO hope you are right.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@RPOceanic there is code in Airbnb's site for supporting Matterport too. No clue what the hold up is.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?