Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ICNY17Virtual Reality

#ICNY17 Video>Imerza VR Pre-Built Space Demo3714

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: Dan Smigrod receives a VR Pre-Built Space Demo

At this Inman Connect NY 2017 Session, Virtual Reality Will be How You Show Neighborhoods, Developments and Homes in the Future, I experienced a high-end VR experience of a $23 million condo, before it is built in South Florida.

The VR of the pre-built $23 million condo was created by Imerza: a VR presentation platform for Real Estate Sales and Software Company based in Sarasota, Florida.

I was able to physically walk a virtual space.

The experience felt very real: including when I was looking over the balcony's edge to see what was below and above.

While $$$$$ were not discussed, I could imagine that it was serious money, with many variables determining cost.

When I go shopping for a $23 million condo this is how I would like to begin the experience.

What other companies are offering super-realistic 3D/VR experiences of pre-built spaces?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool @dansmigrod. One of my friends works at http://www.studio216.com/ in Seattle. They started using HoloLens to envision how a building will look like.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101423 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?