Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanReal EstateRealtorsStrategy

Stats that shows listings sell/rent faster367

CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure someone post that via Meerkat or Periscope!
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DoyleRealtor Thank you for giving us permission to re-print your Forum post about how you are winning listings by offering 3D Digital Virtual Tours:

We Get Around Blog (9 June 2015)

Real Estate Agent Wins Listings by Offering 3D Digital Virtual Tours

Thanks,

Dan
Post 27 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using Ross's WP3D Wordpress plugin in my website for a couple months now, and one of the biggest reasons I did was because I can now give me clients trackable links instead of the Matterport direct ones.

I'm still figuring out how to best use Google Analytics to report data to my clients, but here's the quick and dirty so far.

A typical listing with Ross's links seems to get about 100 clicks in the first week, and then about another 100 over the next month or two if it lasts that long. There are a few peaks and drop offs in the viewings that probably correspond to price reductions (or other changes in the MLS listing.) My data shows good engagement, with viewing time averages around 3 minutes.

I haven't figured out yet what to do about sharing this information with clients. It's not bad, but it's not exciting kind of data that will blow their socks off, either. I'm sure they are used to much much higher numbers for photos, so the numbers I'm seeing may be off-putting, even though I think should be encouraging.

As I get more trackable scans up and figure out better how to parse the Google Analytics data, I'll post more.

Craig

Craig
Post 28 IP   flag post
seanminor private msg quote post Address this user
Here is an interesting study done, believe me this took a lot of searching, but basically a homebuyer spends about 60 seconds looking through the photos formulating an opinion. If anyone sees different data than what I have been looking at, please let us know. Can't read this stuff anymore. http://pages.jh.edu/jrer/papers/pdf/past/vol34n02/04.211_242.pdf

So, if you can get a homebuyer to spend 3 minutes on a tour, well, I think we have a winner-winner chicken dinner.
Post 29 IP   flag post
SamehH private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @craigsauer for your input. But I was wondering if you know what is the percentage of visitors clicked on the 3D link on a home listing? (e.g. 25 out of 100 visitors clicked)or if anyone else has a stats about that.
Post 30 IP   flag post

jackye private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@alegonzabot

Three benefits for the agent:

1. Win More Listings
2. Get More Seller leads
3. Get More Buyer leads

Three benefits for the homeowner:

1. 24/7 open house - agents pre-tour for their clients
2. Out-of-town buyers - expand potential audience
3. Potential buyers can pre-tour so only solid prospects in person

These benefits are covered in my video presentation to 600+ people in Atlanta. The video is on the front page of the We Get Around website (www.We-Get-Around.com).

If you are pitching a real estate agent, stay focused on how you can help them make more money faster from more and bigger listings.

Best,

Dan
Thanks a lot.
Post 31 IP   flag post
101426 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?