Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Insta360 Air: 360º Live Stream via Android3596

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: Insta360 Air: 360º Live Stream via Android

I just bought this (cute) Insta360 Air: 360º / VR Live Stream via Android Camera for $125 plus shipping via Indiegogo with an estimated shipping date of March 2017. (Super Accessory Bundle)

Looks like the live streaming will be super-easy: unlike the Ricoh Theta S that makes my brain hurt.

Plus, the quality looks okay for the price.

I would living streaming from events.

How could you make money using a live streaming 360º video camera?

Best,

Dan

---

I previously ordered a Luna 360 Camera via Indiegogo with an estimated shipping date of October 2016 that I am still waiting to receive.

I previously order a Nico360 360 Camera with an estimated shipping date of October 2016 that I am still waiting to receive.
Post 1 IP   flag post
UserName private msg quote post Address this user
The world's gone 360 mad. Thanks for the link. I could use a couple of those cameras. I saw my first live 360 for a few minutes New Years Eve. Via YouTube, the BBC broadcast London's Fireworks show using multiple 360 cameras at midnight England time (around 5 PM here).

Video quality wasn't that good for me. But, the experience of being there overshadowed that problem. Maybe during these early days of live 360, anybody with a live 360 camera can compete with the professionals if being there trumps image quality.

That may go double if you broadcast something important like London's New Years celebration. It was a pretty amazing fireworks display out over the river. Behind you you could see the folks of London watching.

Here's the Youtube "recording" of it.
Somehow today, it doesn't seem as magical as it was when I was there watching it happen live. In real life, I'll probably never make it to the edge of the river in London at 11:59 PM New Years Eve, but I made it in VR. Maybe one way tho make money is to put people into live must-see events.

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@UserName

Mad in a good way

Seems like every week there is another 360º camera announced.

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101739 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?