Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketingSell

Matterport referrals3555

Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I ran a test and asked for a MPS in my area to see what would happen. The good news is they did recommend me. The bad news is it took 5 days. Has anyone else tried this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
Yes its extremely slow. The 2 recommendations i got both had already found people by the time matterport sent emails out. Bad service it should be instantly.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Yep same problem. When it's a manual process it will be slow.
Post 3 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
hahaha...LOL

For a company that received $30 million dollars in funding you'd THINK they could create a simple website that would INSTANTLY give MSP providers information.

This web page could be created in hours with lead capture for both the company AND the MSP.

Hahaha...I am just shaking my head. They still have my total respect, I'm just moving away from them as my bread and butter.

There are more and more services to offer my clients every day from (in)direct competitors of Matterport so whether there is a DIRECT Matterport competitor no longer matters.

The BEST thing is these new companies popping up are self starters and realize the importance of customer service.

FIVE (5) days for a response?? Are you [redacted] kidding me. Five days?? hahahahahahahahaha

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

The We Get Around Network makes it super-easy and super-fast for potential clients to find a:

✓ Matterport Pro
✓ iGuide Pro
✓ immoviewer Pro
✓ Aerial Pro
✓ Still Pro
✓ Videographer
3rd party service provider

The We Get Around Network Map (above) includes full-page public-profiles (green, blue and purple pins) that include which services the Pro offers, examples and contact info.

Plus, all We Get Around Network leads are in-bound: potential clients seeking a Pro now.

Potential clients want immediate answers.

(And, thank you to the hundreds of 3D/VR Pros that are Basic, Standard or Premium Members of the We Get Around Network.)

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?