Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvicebrandingMarketingReal EstateRealtors

Sign riders, QR codes, text link?3470

Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone have suggestions to add a “3-D Matterport® Tour” and link to a sign-rider. Preferably so that a client doesn't need to replace it with each tour but can transfer new tours to the old QR code or text number?

Maybe there is a design out there with a provider?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I have them use a generic rider that says virtual tour scan here then we print a qr and laminate it
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
@Radie842 - thank you!
Post 3 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
Point the QR code to a shortened URL or branded URL that you can redirect as you need.
Post 4 IP   flag post
TourMySpace private msg quote post Address this user
Look into NFC Tags, really cool. You can reprogram them for each tour and you can embed them into the sign. Person just taps their phone on the sign and it automagically loads on their phone.

Works on Most Newer Android Phones and iPhone 6 and up.

Bill
Post 5 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I've been meaning to look into NFC. If anyone wants more details NFC Info Here the one thing I'm wondering is, do you have to open a special app to use it, or can you just tap it while your phone is in any state? Very intriguing beyond just the signs of you don't need a specific app open.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
NFC was good. The problem is they have different types of tags now and the software doesn't always pick up the old tags. For example. On my Samsung phone I was able to read one type of tag then there was a firmware update now that same tag is no longer supported. I also don't think iPhones support NFC
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
There are QR code sites out there that let you change the URL without the need to use a separate shortener. I have only used one once and don't remember which one it was, so I can't give any details on which is the best or a good one. I would suggest googling "Reusable QR code"
Post 8 IP   flag post
101421 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?