On Tuesday, 16 June 2015, we will send the second Matterport User Group Forum eNewsletter to registered members.

The Newsletter will have a SurveyMonkey link for a short survey.

The survey results will be reported in this thread.

Here is a DRAFT of the 10 question survey that includes a scale from Strongly Disagree to Strongly Agree.

If you have any suggestions/comments about which questions to ask, the wording of the questions or additional questions, feel free to post here or private message me.

Kindly do NOT answer the questions here .

Please wait for the survey that will automatically tally the results to make it easy to report back to you.

Again, here are the DRAFT survey questions ... (with a five point scale)

1. I am a real estate agent or broker. Because I offer Matterport 3D Showcase tours, I get more listings.

2. I am a real estate agent or broker. Because I offer Matterport 3D tours, I get more seller leads.

3. I am a real estate agent or broker. Because I offer Matterport 3D Showcase tours, I get more buyer leads.

4. I am a real estate agent or broker. I am excited about Matterport Virtual Reality (VR) Showcase. (coming soon)

5. I am a real estate agent or broker that offers Matterport 3D Showcase tours. Other ways that I benefit from offering 3D Tours include ...

6. I am Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer. Matterport 3D Showcase tours, helps me get more business.

7. I am Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer. Matterport 3D Showcase tours, helps me differentiate my business.

8. I am a Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer. I am excited about Matterport Virtual Reality (VR) Showcase. (coming soon)

9. I am a Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer. Other ways that I benefit from offering 3D Tours include ...

10. This question from our Forum Sponsor, We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers. If you are not already a member of our Referral Network and would like more info? If so, please complete the following.

--

Thanks,

Dan