Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

You should be using Member Benefits3411

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6P3o-qH65o

Recently someone sent me the premium membership list of items they get to use and I see A LOT of stuff in your memberships that are not being used.

If you google siesta key dog show on google you will see a youtube video ...if you watch you will see its all cat pics. This is to prove that digital media can be optimized for whatever you want

So the material you have from membership can get you an SEO boost in franklin tennessee and the same membership content can boost someone else in Ann Arbor michigan.

Additionally just like google ranks "social triggers" they also like seeing different types of content formats being used as well as other sites linking back to your site and certain pages of your site. So remember that this content you can tailor to the things you want to get business.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I believe that WGA's onboarding system is a little bit confusing. Dan might think it's not, but I'm the type of person who wants to login, see a menu, and activate features from a web site...

I believe that WGA offers TREMENDOUS value and perhaps Dan should post a member benefits sticky here on the forum where most people land on this site.

P.S. -- Google Siesta is not a real thing
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
It's not? All the dogs who look like cats will be disappointed:-(

I did that way back when to prove an SEO point that digital content can be repurposed SEO wise.

The point of this thread is from people wondering how they can use the member benefits to its fullest and get an added benefit if they optimize it.

I have posted before that what Dan offers is a lot. This was in response to two people that talked to me directly that have the membership but don't implement and was talking about the SEO side of things.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

Does this help?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@Metroplex360

Does this help?

Dan

I like reading and clicking on content I have a short attention span
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Haha. Says the guy who does brilliant coding :-)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennTremain
Haha. Says the guy who does brilliant coding :-)

Coding is engaging. It's about solving puzzles. Reading is more engaging as I control the rate and can get sidetracked without having to keep rewinding. I'm just not the in the majority that prefer video. My ideal tutorial site is an article with little videos that you mouse over and they show a vine-like 5 second video to illustrate the step.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 I like the idea and think I am going to try and implement that is my site. Thanks!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?