Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBusiness PlanHelp WantedIndustryMarketing

Sharing My Matterport Presentation Deck and3361

timbaland private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Hi All,

Over the past month I have had a change in perspective for future growth and I need your help.

Currently I am offering the Virtual WalkThru Tours like the majority of us here, but I need more of an edge, especially while this new industry is becoming more saturated and more competitive.

My new direction has been spurred on by larger neighboring competitors being able to subsidise their low Matterport Tour prices with other service like professional photography, marketing campaigns etc in addition to the overall draw a potential client has to an established company (I am only one man at present).

I am already in contact with companies in other industry sectors like insurance, design and construction using CAD software etc (PLEASE SEND ACROSS OTHE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENTS IN THESE AREAS TOO) but im looking to bolster up the Showcase experience and continue to add other impressive 'add-ons' to offer more well-rounded packages that makes a potential client go, 'ooo...ahhh'...yes, just like watching a firework display

I have attached my Vtrek3D proposal (see link below) for other people to use and reference (sharing is caring) and hope this will spur others to share there offerings/breakthroughs with me. In turn I want to produce a 'power house' proposal that includes Vtrek3D's partners and other technologies available to be sold at commercial capacity.

https://drive.google.com/a/vtrek3d.co/file/d/0B7IPysPWfuQqRXlSbEVBQndYM3c/view?usp=sharing

In particular, I have a very large property management company (over 3000 properties on their books) interested in working with me further after our initial and current trail period, but as referenced earlier, the larger competitor's only advantage is their price...I want to give the client more, not depreciate our service.

Im looking to include, but not limited too:
- Video Gaming like interactions within the Showcase (Has anyone else thought of this yet? For example, a user wanted to get on the childs toy tractor within the Showcase and ride around the Pub garden and grounds in it...got me thinking!)
- Interactive digital magazines to showcase tours
- Personalised property libraries/viewing in VR option
- New distribution channels to help our tours be seen outside of conventional social and web presences.

These are only a few that I've come up with, but come one come all - I want to see whats out there and what you've got!!

I'm definitely up for discussing openly in this thread ..

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Best,
Tim
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@timbaland

The We Get Around Network curates 3rd party solutions to help Matterport Pros succeed faster.

Here are three examples of services that you might consider bundling for the large property management company.

Happy holidays,

Dan

Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?