Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ProblemsReal EstateRealtorsVirtual Reality

A moaning real estate agent3283

onepsg private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone. I am glad that I found this forum. I got all my question answered from this forum in the past few hours of browsing.

We are a real estate marketing company that rely on high techs heavily.

Few months ago We outreached to try the matterport camera. The result was astonishing but I had lots of concerns about the way that Matterport dealing with the whole product experience.

I ended up return the camera in a month.

Since there is no prefect replacement on the market atm I guess I will just hire local matterport service provider for a transition period.

Matterport is highly end-user friendly. The stitching is flawless and efficient.

However the real estate market demands more than that. Besides the visual effects, we need login security to provide extra privacy; we need some kind of database mecanism for easy searchable matterport models for mass production; we need offline models to be host on different servers to prevent interrupted user experience; we need open source obj (with texture) to be able to view at tethered headset (htc vive, oculus); we need more customized field to server our marketing services.

The demand list goes on and I don't see any immediate solutions after viewing all the posts here.

I love this device so much and I hate the business model so much at the same time.

Matterport could be much more successful if it positioned itself as a real estate marketing company with their own hardware patents.

I would say matterport is a prefect camera but can only success at the level of a device producer if all the above concerns can't be addressed properly.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
If you would like a referral for a local Matterport Pro, please Private Message (PM) me or search the Map above. Thanks, Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@onepsg

WP3D Models WordPress Plugin is the Content Management System (CMS) - Database - that we use for the We Get Around Gallery.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@onepsg

Matterport does not offer security of digital assets. Even if you password protect your content, it's easy to discover your links.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?