Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Is Matterport Service Provider Your Only Biz3197

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
A Member of the Forum emailed me a couple of questions to ask the Community.

Both revolve around the question of ....

Is your Matterport Service Provider business your only source of income?

My impression is that (nearly) everyone that bought a Matterport Camera has another business and that Matterport is ancillary revenue: not primary revenue.

For example:

1. Photographers that add Matterport
2. Real Estate Agents that add Matterport
3. Architects that add Matterport
4. Digital Agency that add Matterport
5. Scanning with a Matterport Camera bought by the Broker
6. Full-time employed and bought Matterport as a hobby
7. Bought Matterport for use by a family Member
8. Property Management Company scanning their own properties
9. Using the Camera to scan spaces owned by the company
10.Retired and bought Matterport as a hobby business

To succeed with Matterport, you need existing clients that you can offer Matterport as an optional extra or bundled with a bigger ticket sale (such as free Matterport Spaces 3D Tour with listing).

So, is your Matterport Service Provider business your only source of income?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
Dan you forgot Videographer that added MP into the list of tools to produce real estate cinematic, 3D marketing productions.
Post 2 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
No, but it's been a majority of my billings this year.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
No Not all Dan, I have been working with builders and developers for 23 years developing marketing branding and advertising, and still have a number of clients that we are working closely with, having The Matterport system in house allows me to offer a very important tool to existing clients and opens up a new wide range of new prospects...
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
It isn't our only business, but it is at the moment (if that makes any sense ). Having Matterport has allowed me to move away from one job and create my dream job ( all things photography for our area's real estate and related industries ). It really gets noticed and opens doors!
Post 5 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Not at this moment, but I have the intention of building a whole business around the creation of interactive experiences.

For such purpose Matterport is just one tool, but I am actively looking for alternatives, better options or new technologies.

Today it is Matterport, tomorrow will be holograms or whathever the technology will be able to offer.

I can switch my technology very easy and very fast, so if Matterport screw things up I will not be harmed in any way. The only thing I will not compromise is the quality of my product and my service.

If and when Matterport becomes a commodity I expect to be far far away from it. It is not my idea to compete on price running to the bottom (never have and never will in any of my business).
Post 6 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
It is my plan to use this to move away from traditional marketing and focus on this as a core business...
Post 7 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
At this stage yes, planning to expand a bit later with extra services.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport is one of many of my services. It has increased my revenue by 40% in the past year and made the difference between working hard and making bills to making a profit and paying down past debts. Love it!
Post 9 IP   flag post
101646 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?