Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BrowserFloor PlansGearScanningVirtual Reality

iStaging LiveTour - Anyone Used It?3154

ChrisH private msg quote post Address this user
G'day Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has used a product called LiveTour by iStaging? http://istaging.co/en/home/

It's a very basic product but for the price can't go wrong. It cost $60 for which I get use of their online portal to create 360 tours, their app, and a set of VR goggles. I said I didn't need the goggles but they are still sending them.

They are from Taiwan and have offices in France and the USA. I have been dealing with a sales guy in France and he has been very helpful.

No hosting fees right now. In the future they say the first 10 live tours free then $5 per tour. No other costs whatsoever.

For $60 I couldn't resist trying it. As I said very basic but does have the ability to add music and a floor plan with direction arrows. VR compatible and produces a QR code.

I emailed them a few times with questions and suggestions and they seemed very responsive and said they were always looking at more developments.

Here is a simple 7 shot tour I made yesterday. Nothing special but it shows what is possible for a dirt cheap price option.

http://vrviewer.istaging.co/#!/5822ea5f2f301e005c385e96

Anyone used this before?

Thanks
Chris
Post 1 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
What camera did you use?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I was waiting for that question

They say you can use your phone from their app but haven't tried that. I doubt it would be very good as its a handheld movement of the phone. Must have stitching issues surely.

It's fully compatible with any camera that outputs a 2:1 size panorama. Ricoh Theta, Panono etc. I then asked them about using my DSLR and stitched panoramas. No problem.
Post 3 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! Nice Job!
Post 4 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
This took forever to download, did not work very well on this end ?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@ChrisH How did you create the floor plan for this and what camera did you use?
Post 6 IP   flag post
The tour should have loaded very quickly Douglas. I sent it to several friends and no problem. That said I was just playing around with it and seeing what the money got me.

I still use mostly Matterport tours but looking for an alternative that I can offer if people want features Matterport do not have.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Helen the floor plan was just a jpeg I already had for the house that I added to the tour. The software does not generate the plan. This was a builders display home hence the plan. You can then manually add the direction scan on the floor plan to match the actual photo direction and location. Cool feature I think and to a few people I showed.
Post 8 IP   flag post
VRealExperience private msg quote post Address this user
So, to confirm, this is a tour show with a MP Pro, that for $60 they do what exactly?

They create a mini walkthrough with music? Is it a youtube movie or embed code? Did you have to insert the floorplan or did they do it?

Trying to figure out if this is a software or a service?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Please let me be clear I still promote and film most of my stuff with Matterport. I was just looking around online for ideas one night and came across this product. For the money it was worth playing around with.

Essentially its a web based software platform you enter all the info into. Nothing too difficult or complex. If you read there website and watch their YouTube clips you will see.

The $60 literally gives you access to login to the web based software, upload all your info and photos and then to output the tour. As I said previously I uploaded a pre-made floor plan. It was not done in the software.

Anymore technical than that and I have no clue sorry.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101635 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?