Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvisebrandingBusiness DevelopmentBusiness Plan

Advertising?3034

srennick private msg quote post Address this user
Putting aside money that you put into social media advertising, Google and other online resources, do any of you advertise locally through various businesses that want you to buy ad space? For instance, a local golf course is putting together their scorecards for the next season. They want me to but an ad that would be placed on the scorecard. Or the local little league organization will put a banner up on the ballfield fence. There's numerous opportunities to buy ad space. But where would it be the most beneficial? If at all. So my question is, what are ya'll doing as far as local advertising?
Post 1 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
Be careful. The golf course and folder guys are a total rip off. They call from different states. I tried them out with my other businesses and not one call. One of the worse mistakes ive done.
Post 2 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @AAS. I am family friends with the golf course owner. They are local and using a local company for printing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
My company was printed on the golf card. I just didnt recieve one call. Id say if it less then 300 take gamble. I seen the cards there nice but it all comes down to the guys playing golf arent looking at the businesses on the cards.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
I am both a golfer....and marketing guy..and have looked after doing this exact thing for one of our local courses here in Guelph Ont..for the past five years...love the idea..I have sold it to a local builder client of ours year after year..the idea is good based on the fact that people can see your message for a number of hours while they are playing..the critical point is price if you can work this into your budget ok..I would not look at it as the B all and end all but a nice portion of a "mix"
Post 5 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
What social media platforms are you wanting to advertise on? I am trying to find time to do a Facebook ad to see what results I can get. I also have another idea. Go online and see who is paying for advertisements and send them an email directly to give me a second way of getting in front of them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?