Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
IndustryMarketingVirtual Reality

Matterport is the Gold Standard2991

davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
As an aside, Matterport has become the de facto gold standard for these property tours. I have to give the company credit for executing their vision in this space. Very few vendors can claim the brand equity that Matterport has created and this is a testament not only to their product, which is excellent, but to their persistence and professionalism of their team. I can’t think of a single industry event in the last couple of years in which I haven’t bumped into someone from Matterport.

http://1000watt.net/marketing-third-dimension/#
Post 1 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
@davidpylp. Great article to share with our clients. Thanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
VRealExperience private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with the product and solution, but their support is lackluster. This is not a personal shot at the people they have in support, but more the way their support is structured and operationalized

Forget 24x7 which I think should be a given for them - but how they offer support in general. It's really only email and in some cases 4 days go by. Does anyone know a single real estate agent who is also patient? Most "Sales" professionals need immediate actions
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?