Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBusiness PlanHelp WantedPricing

Help in pricing a 5 star Hotel2957

Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys

This is a client with 6 hoteles

He send me the square mts to be done. = 3.935 Mt2

Is 22 different models, from 22 Mt2 up to 842 M2

I will also offering the VR conversion form each scanned model.

As almost the half of the models are less than 100 Mts2

I'm quite lost for such a small places
Also how much to add for VR?

all the best
Daniel
Post 1 IP   flag post
VRealExperience private msg quote post Address this user
I am assuming this is different than a typical hotel such as what is prominent in the USA?

If reading correctly there are 22 different models. I am assuming these are all standalone "rooms" - like a resort with very private lodging so to speak?

Well - For one, I would throw away the typical book for this.

In this case, I would price on value. If he is doing this right on his end, he is listing each site/room, and marketing heavily to his potential visitors and giving them an a "WOW" factor to bring them in.

I would charge per room - probably in the $100 range.

I wont lie - I am somewhat new to this though and struggle tremendously with my own pricing...oddly enough telling someone else what I would do sounds easy :-)
Post 2 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
I'm finishing up a very large hotel job. I'm charging them "less" that i should maybe, but as much as I found out they were willing to pay. we're both happy.
Post 3 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
The main problem with hotels is that usually the rooms are between 20 to 80 m2 depending on room level (there are also largers suites, but these do not count for what I am about to say). This means that in most cases your fixed costs will have a larger portion of your whole costs.

Consider that you have a $19 charge per model, no matter if the room is 20m2 or a large presidential suite of 200+m2

But all depends on the total surface involved. If, for example, there are large conference rooms, lobby, spa, restaurant, etc, then maybe you could quote the total without considering the fixed costs mentioned above (economies of scale)

If, on the other hand, you have to scan 20 different rooms, then I would consider the $19 charge as an important part of the equation amd hence quote a fixed price per room instead of $ per m2.

Finally, another variable is the total time it will take you to finish the task. Asigning yourself a dayly rate is always a good reference and build you price from there.
Post 4 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I have to bids out for hotels I priced small rooms (13 models) $125 plus $25 processing fee, one bedrooms $200 plus processing fee. The large suite is 1700 sf I charged $300 and common areas I based it on time so charged flat $1800 one was approved. I threw in one year free hosting after year $49 a month or option to have their own account. Just want to cover cost I have found resistance to hosting fees. Hope this helps.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
So after we have the minimum $150 per model

is ok $1 for square meter? after de 150 mts2?

thanks guys
Post 6 IP   flag post
101629 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?