Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Matterport We Get Around Forum Advantage2951

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport We Get Around Forum Advantage for beginners to advanced

excuse the cheezy and boring video but this has been on my mind

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

Thank for sharing the for the We Get Around Forum and We Get Around Referral Network.

I could imagine your pen - or is that a pencil - video going viral and getting more views than PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ...

Dan

Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Well I found you way back when from googling and finding Ross's wp3dmodels and since joining I see all that you do AND people here sharing and helping when people ask for it.

Matterport is a great product but they advertise like anyone can do it. Sure I can pick up a disposable camera at a wedding and call them wedding photos but they won't compare to a professional.

Here people share techniques, ask for the group to review their scans and you Dan give great insight on the things you find. This combination has every member that participates more evolved and that change shows when they do a presentation versus the person on their own, believing the advertising, with no one to turn to.

Your forum has more to it than others and as I was talking to someone yesterday it had me thinking you deserve some praise.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

BTW, a new Membership benefit since you joined the We Get Around Referral Network ...

FREE! Two "Handwritten" Whiteboard Explainer Marketing Videos for Matterport Service Providers

One free option is: you write the script and we produce it for you.

You could use it to pitch a specific client - or even send a personalized "handwritten" thank you note.

Dan

Post 4 IP   flag post
101629 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?