Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Free Blue-Sketch 2D Floor Plan (via Rebate)2926

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

We Get Around Forum/Referral Network Member, Blue-Sketch ( @PetraSodering ), offers 2D and 3D floor plans created from Matterport Spaces 3D Tours.

For 2D floor plans ($34.95), for example:

✓ one business day turnaround
✓ you get to name the rooms (Sunroom? Bonus Room? Living Room? Family Room? Car Port?)
✓ your choice: square feet or meters
✓ choose from different styles with options measurement display options
✓ talk with a real person

Plus, Blue-Sketch offers the following special offers for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network:

✓ Free! 2D Floor Plan (via We Get Around Referral Network rebate form)
✓ Free! 2D Floor Plan with every 3D Floor Plan order now through 15 December 2016

Please see the We Get Around Referral Network Welcome Onboard Letter for our to receive these Member benefits. (Password protected for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network.)

Post 1 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
Can you post a sample 3d and 2d floor plan.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@AAS

Above is an example of a Blue-Sketch 2D Floor Plan.

Here is an example of how We Get Around integrates 2D Floor Plans in our Single Property Websites for clients:
www.1948northsidedrive.info

In a moment, I will post an example of a Blue-Sketch 3D Floor Plan.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Examples: Blue-Sketch 3D Floor Plans

@AAS

Above are examples of Blue-Sketch 3D Floor Plans ...

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@AAS

Addition Blue-Sketch info:

✓ We Get Around Forum: 20 Questions Live: Blue-Sketch
Blue-Sketch 2D Floor Plans
Blue-Sketch 3D Floor Plans

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
Thanx Dan that site is amazing. Is that with the wordpress add on wp3d. I love the outline and look.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@AAS

Yes. This Single Property Website was created using WP3D Models WordPress Plugin (free for Standard Members of the We Get Around Referral Network).

More on WP3D Models in this We Get Around Forum Post:

20 Questions Live: WP3D Models

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
This is an amazing service, I have used Petra and have got phenomenal floorplans. Her attention to detail is great. Turn around time great. Turn around even with client changes great. This service great. THANK YOU!!!!! Petra.

Ron
Post 8 IP   flag post
Louisville, KY
JohnLoser private msg quote post Address this user
Petra just delivered my first 2D floor plan. She delivered BEFORE the promised time. Her work is superb!! I recommend her highly.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
I have to a shoutout to Petra & Blue-Sketch! This is the 2nd time I've used her (first was creating a closing gift of a scan & floor plans for house I sold that was going to be renovated). This time was for a broker in my office who usually makes his own floor plans manually - measures every room, draws on graph paper, scans, manipulates in Photoshop, then aligns each room photo with the floor plan & arrows showing what is being viewed. Not only did he absolutely LOVE the ease of this, he stated he may use me for ALL his listings (he's got 40 years in real estate). He may be the influential I need for promoting me in the office as well. So I owe this to Petra! You absolutely made the difference! Thank you!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Louisville, KY
JohnLoser private msg quote post Address this user
If I may add one more reason to select Petra, outside of her speed, very high quality work and attention to details... there is NO big brand logo for her company on our floor plans. Thanks, Petra.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

goodness I don't know how I missed this thread 18 days ago. Must have been busy drawing them floor plans

Thank you Dan, Ron, Kathy, and John, and all of my great clients. I wouldn't be here without you. Let's continue to be innovative and successful together for a long long time.

- Petra

PS. More about our service and my thoughts about Matterport in the latest KoaWare blog http://blog.koaware.com/blue-sketch-talks-floor-plans-real-estate-tech-new-orleans/
Post 12 IP   flag post
ShahBatroukh private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you so much for such a great job. Not only did it look great, Petra was so accommodating and patient with all the realtor requests, changes, and add-ons. The floor plan is extremely unique, so her work really helps to give the correct perspective. If you would like to see it, go to 5656riverside dot com.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101438 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?