Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseVirtual Reality

Weird pink image when starting a VR model2819

jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there,

Today I downloaded and installed the Matterport VR app in a Samsung phone and when I tried to view some of my models I found that the first image I see is a complete pink screen, and if I rotate my head I can find blue spots.
After fixing my view over any of the spots I can access the next view and it works fine.

Also I find that during transitions, there is a fast flash of pink between views, although it is very brief and doesn´t cause any trouble.

It is like the initial view of the VR model is corrupted (or the guys at Matterport are in love with pink .

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have sent a message to MP Support but I haven´t heard from them yet.

Best regards.
Jorge
Post 1 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Have viewed one of my models on a samsung as well and no pink color or screens
Post 2 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @JC3DCX, apparently this is one of the problems that Matterport says it can happen with older telephones.

I checked my models with a newer Android phone and they all work fine.

So, despite the fact that the Matterport VR mode is compatible with Android 4.4 and beyond, its functionality will depend on the telephone's processing capabilities and some errors may occur.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101636 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?