Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture 2.xiOSiOS8

iOS 8 Experiences28

Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone. Now IOS 8 is out, would just like to gauge issues people might be having with the MatterPort player on iPhones and iPads. If making a post please include iPad or iPhone version, and number of sweeps in the model trying to be viewed. Also Internet speed would be ideal (speedtest is best...)
Post 1 IP   flag post
IPad Air
Sweeps 80
6mbs
No issues

iphone 5s
Sweeps 80
6mbs
Portrait only, landscape unable to see viewing options. Becomes corrupt when changing between portrait and landscape

Models over 100 sweeps typically crash the device causing it to reboot...
Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
iPad Air

I'm going to hold off till I'm assured that there are no issues with Matterport.

Anymore feedback regarding IOS 8 from any of the members???
Post 3 IP   flag post
We have now totally changed the way we sweep a place. If you head to www.ticketyview.com and check out our feature property it should give you some idea. We now do an "optimised for mobile" model. Which is basically as few as possible to get around as to not stall on mobile devices. It seems to be working well so far (with the exception of capture 2.0). Enough sweeps to build a model and move about. Plus we even ventured outside on this one. Little black spot but otherwise ok. Biggest catch at the moment is (our tech has recently emailed Matterport support) embedded players still show URL as my.matterport on mobile devices. I'll keep you posted...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Good Idea, the scan look great as does the outdoors.

I did my first outdoor scan last week and it turned out well too. It's great that we can now go outdoors to capture the properties landscaping.

BTW; my problem with the embedded link is now fixed and we no longer launch a new tab or see the my-matterport URL.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Cheers Gary, is your URL issue solved for mobile too? Try opening up one of your embedded players on a mobile or iPad when you can. I would be surprised if you didn't start your problem over. Desktop embedded players are now behaving normally though which is good. Hopefully mobiles can too.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'll give that a try as soon as I upgrade to IOS 8. I tried to view the player on Android but had no luck no matter which browser I used.
Post 7 IP   flag post
ccctucker private msg quote post Address this user
Your feature property looks nice
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank you
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?