Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

This scan turned out perfect.2704

spencerf private msg quote post Address this user
Scanned a huge 5000+SqFt two story home today. I think it turned out nearly perfect. ...

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=mV2dyKURYSF

P.S. I logged 1.82 miles song this scan.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GoneCoastalSC private msg quote post Address this user
Indeed - very nice. Great job. I'm in Myrtle Beach SC and the last 2 beach front homes I did, I went down to the beach and other key outdoor areas and did 360 views scans. The agents/owners loved it! I didn't see any pics or 360 view for yours?
Post 2 IP   flag post
UserName private msg quote post Address this user
I like it. I collect these types of adventures. This model also has an engaging starting point -- outside viewing the mountains. It's also easy to move through with all the floor circles.

This is the first model I've seen that shows the inside of a closet. In such a small space, I guess it's not easy to hide the camera that appears in the closet's mirror.

Being another large home, it reminds me again how useful dollhouses can be. That gave me another wish list idea ..
==

#999: Multi-monitor mode. Your dollhouse would appear on one monitor (or pane) and your model with the interiors would appear on the other monitor (or pane).

When you clicked a point in the dollhouse, the model would transport you to that location. Street View used to have dual panes. You'd click a point on the large map and your Street View location moved to that point. Dual views in Street View and Matterport would be useful because or in a large model, such as yours, we could

1 jump around the home quickly since the dollhouse would always be visible. It wouldn't be an either/or situation.

2) know where we are in relation to the rest of the home. Currently we know we're "in a room" but contextually, we're not quite sure exactly where that is in relation to the other rooms or exterior. It's similar to being in a mall without having a "You are Here" map in front of you. An always-visible dollhouse would be our "You are here" map.

One more wish list item -- When I hover over different rooms in your dollhouse, I wouldn't mind seeing hotspot popup tooltips that showed info about the room aka "Must-See kitchen with stunning granite countertop!". People might spend as much time playing with the dollhouse as they did with the real model if the dollhouse was always visible and had additional engaging functionality. Ideally, a dollhouse tooltip box could also show a picture or even a 360 image if I wanted to see that. You'd be able to do a whole lot of exploring without leaving your current location in the 3D model.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?