Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCapture 2.x

Copying 360 images2661

alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a way to copy a 360 image taken with the MP camera into a different model? If not, wish we could!

Lets say you are doing a hotel. They give you 3 different room models, but you gotta add the restaurant, pool, beach, etc... as 360 images. Wouldn't it be great you would only need to take the 360 for the first model and just copy/paste it into the other models?!?
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
when you finish scanning all the rooms, set up for a 360 in the restaurant, say, open each room scan and do the 360 over and over. repeat @ each other location. pain in the ass, but there you are. i want to navigate between 360s.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted a suggestion to Matterport for them to update our Capture App with the ability to see ALL posted tours under our account for the purpose of adding 360 images.

Sounds reasonable, right?
Post 3 IP   flag post
achabot private msg quote post Address this user
I'm glad I bought the Matterport camera, but I'd really like to be able to export individual 360 images for facebook and websites... am I missing something, or is there actually no way to export 360 images from my $3900 camera?
Post 4 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
@achabot
You just missed a huge conversation about a service that was helping people extract images to use on Facebook, and google street view, but Matterport shut it down due to violating the terms.

At this point, your $3900 camera is not capable of pulling 360 pictures. Get a Ricoh or Samsung gear 350
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@achabot your $3900 camera and most of this forums user's $4500 cameras are not able to use the 360 images in anything but the model page.
Post 6 IP   flag post
bonduell private msg quote post Address this user
@achabot

Facebook panos conversion still wokrs. Matterport shut down only Google Street View conversion service.
Post 7 IP   flag post
achabot private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the update, I'm aware of it and have used the service.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?