Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMP2SQFTProblems

MP2SQFT OFFLINE / Showcase v2.8.4-02638

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All!

Matterport have pushed forward their security updates and now files used my MP2SQFT are no longer publicly accessible files.

This means that MP2SQFT is no longer accessible. Additionally, if anyone happened to see the other two tools quietly added to that site, Matterpoint and Matterport2D Furniture Planner are broken too.

The changes also affect [other] amazing Workshop platform [...]

Showcase v2.8.4-0 is now live. I'll post if I find anything.

[...]
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Update: I made some tweaks... and... www.mp2sqft.com is back - but expect it to be gone again within 24 hours.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
One more thing -- if you've used this tool before, you will be able to view any models you've used it on indefinitely. Enjoy!
Post 3 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
it is really sad that this happens, when 3rd party tools are created and we start using it promote Matterport then the plug gets pulled and we sit with the loss, and especially the 3rd party developers that have put in the hours and effort to create the apps.

Will it be so bad for Matterport to allow this access and development? Its not costing them anything labor related and instead helps building out the company name.

BIG SLAP IN THE FACE of all of us!!! We support Matterport but does Matterport care about supporting us, the users?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
Keep tweaking! @Metroplex360 absolutely terrible it was blocked in the first place!
Post 5 IP   flag post
joelE private msg quote post Address this user
where can we get this promo code to test it ?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@joelE PM Dan.
@Helen It'll be going down soon. @bonduell and I have just adjusted our services to use the one loophole that we discovered was still open. 2 methods are shut, 1 is still open and I expect it to be closed soon.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Just a note to everyone -- www.mp2sqft.com --is-- back but does lack the colored floorplan to help you visualize the data.

I have some ideas to make up for it that I'll be working on in the future.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101431 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?