Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceBusiness PlanMarketingVideo

Matterport Promo Videos2610

Acomeau15 private msg quote post Address this user
Just started doing these for clients, a little piece of original content we put together that are usually geared for Instagram or Facebook (1:00 Max).

Interested to hear any thoughts or ideas on how it could be improved? would you bill your clients for this type of service?

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
I love it... but if I had to say something critical it would be sometimes it is just a little to fast. Stay with it...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome job!
Post 3 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Overall, I think they are great, but I would have to agree with @GeorgeK. The movement through the space is a bit too fast, especially when panning the room. Another improvement would be to adjust the colors in the video. Maybe play with the hue and saturation levels to add more 'life' to the spaces. I hope I was not too critical and hope to see more of your work.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@GlennTremain @GeorgeK Thanks for the feedback guys! @JonJ Never to critical to be honest I was a little rushed in video to keep it under 1 minute for instagram. These videos only take about 25-30 minutes to make from start to finish so its a low-time investment for a decent little piece of marketing material.
Post 5 IP   flag post
franmts private msg quote post Address this user
Nice proposal, too many camera movements for a video. I suggest you disable several view points to have longer and less movements. Also try not to go to a viewing position and come back.. this looks like is someone confused.. Music stops abbruptaly at the end as well, put a fade-out at least on the audio.
Post 6 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
@acomeau15 I like the idea a lot.

We make these for clients and anytime you have a cost effective solution that gets people looking at your MP scans I think it is a good thing. Instagram is a great marketing idea!

Post 7 IP   flag post
@franmts Agreed, Thanks for the feedback!

@alx3D This is awesome, very cool concept and love how the model plays on the iPad, i'm more of a sales guy but content creation is always fun and I think it really plays a part in getting the technology adopted and understood.

Check out this short one I made today.. Kinda a cool perspective
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?