If you have updated the Matterport Pro 3D Camera firmware, please describe the process.

If you have feedback about the firmware update, please share your experience (Either about the update process or any changes you are experiencing as a result of the update.)

While I have updated to Matterport Capture app (2.0.7) (about) released on 26 March 2015), the app did not prompt me to update the firmware.

Matterport Support let me know that they are pushing out updates in batches, and our turn has not come up yet.

Support writes:

"You're all set for now, we're waiting for a quiet period in terms of code releases to enable firmware updates. (MANY areas got updated in the last 10 business days, and we want to let the dust settle a bit.) The Capture app will let you know when there's firmware available, too!" [6 April 2015]

"From what I can see, your camera is likely late enough to have the current firmware -- cameras shipped before November are the ones that usually need the upgrade. You still might see a couple minor tweaks (since firmware gets updated periodically) but it won't have a big effect on your camera." [7 April 2015]

Thanks,

Dan