51143 4 4
|mpmare00 private msg quote post Address this user|
|I searched threads but unable to find the answer I need. Does anyone know how to shoot a bathroom that is directly behind the bedroom door? When the bedroom door is open, the door completely covers the bathroom opening. Thanks!|
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|JohnBecker private msg quote post Address this user|
|Open the door partway, so it doesn't block the bathroom opening. That's really the only viable solution.|
|Post 2 IP flag post|
|WGAN Forum Founder||DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
So that the Matterport Spaces 3D tour experience has the bedroom door open full and the bathroom door open full (and that you have not created a "hidden" barrier in the mesh that would prevent walking into the bedroom or bathroom:
1. scan walking into the bedroom and bathroom with the bedroom door partially open
2. write down the scan numbers with the door
3. fully open the bedroom door
4. place the camera where you can not see the fully opened bedroom door.
5.. Scan every 12 inches until you are far into the bedroom.
5. Once done with the house, duplicate model on your iPad
6. Using your duplicated model, delete fully open door scans between 6" before the bedroom door and 6: after the bedroom door AND, in the bedroom, delete fully open door scans that lead to the bathroom.
7. Delete all fully open door scans in the bedroom
8. Process the model
9. Now, when you walk towards the bedroom door, it is fully open and when you are walking towards and into the bathroom, the bedroom door is only slightly open.
10. Once done, please share the model and the original mini-map in this thread. Please include your list of scans with the bedroom door fully open and which scans with the bedroom door partially open.
11. In step 10, we will either see your success or we will be able to help trouble-shoot duplicating the original model again and then which scans to delete.
|Post 3 IP flag post|