Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Free! Matterport to Facebook 360º Conversion2543

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Free! Matterport to Facebook Conversion Service (MP2FB)

Imagine ...

✓ easily exporting the scans of your choice from your Matterport Spaces tour
✓ easily posting the 360º photo sphere to Facebook
✓ the magical, gyro viewing experience within Facebook
✓ viewing the 360º photo sphere in Virtual Reality

Now imagine offering 360ºs from your Matterport Spaces as a valued-added benefit to your clients to promote Matterport Spaces 3D Tour (via the number one social sharing platform around the globe).

Stop imagining. Introducing the new ...

MP2FB – Matterport to Facebook Conversion Service – powered by Howner

This MP2FB conversion service – powered by Howner – is free – and available exclusively to Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Examples

a Facebook post by Howner
✓ See in the Facebook stream of Howner
✓ Created from this Single Property Website powered by Howner

Free Member Benefit

1. Sign-up on this special landing page for We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members
2. Create a free listing using your Matterport Spaces 3D Tour (Highlight reel turned on)
3. See your Welcome Onboard Letter for how to receive the special promo code

Note: You do not need to complete the listing nor do you need to publish the listing, though if you do, the listing is free!

About Howner

Howner (howner.com) is a new 3D/VR hosting, viewing and sharing marketing platform designed specifically for Matterport photographers and real estate agents. Howner was founded by Matterport User Group Forum Member and We Get Around Referral Network Premium Member Alexander Bonduell ( @bonduell ).

Howner Services Include

✓ Single Property Websites (Example)
✓ Matterport Spaces
✓ Google Maps
✓ Floorplan Tours
✓ YouTube, Vimeo Tours
✓ Hownersation Live Chat (within Single Property Website and Matterport Spaces)
✓ Chat Mobile Ready
✓ Lead Generation Form
✓ Responsive design
✓ Social sharing ready
✓ Embed code for Single Property Website
✓ Branded and unbranded versions
✓ Co-Working Space (Photographer and Clients)
✓ Matterport to Facebook (MP2FB) conversion service (exclusive -– and free – for Basic, Standard and Premium We Get Around Referral Network Members)
✓ Matterport to Google Street View (MP2GSV) conversion service (25 percent savings for Basic, Standard and Premium We Get Around Referral Network Members)
✓ 24/7 Customer Support
✓ Howner Premium Services Offered Include
✓ interactive floor plans (example)

Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network, please see your Welcome Onboard Letter for how to receive this - and about 30 other - Member benefits.
Post 1 IP   flag post
RandyAggie private msg quote post Address this user
I created a panorama using Howner and it works great on my laptop, but is only a flat picture on my iPhone. Is this a limitation or am I doing something wrong? The top pictures on this Facebook page are all attempted panoramas.

https://www.facebook.com/3DRealtyToursRivieraMaya/

Thanks!
Randy
Post 2 IP   flag post
bonduell private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @RandyAggie!

This is Facebook
Facebook displays 360 images only in Facebook App for iOs and Android. Facebook is not support 360 images on mobile browser.
Post 3 IP   flag post
RandyAggie private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you bonduell! It wasn't working on my iOS Facebook app, but it worked once I updated the app to the latest version.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Did I do something wrong to get my coupon code?

I signed up, verified my email. I then made up a page and click to embed a FB 360 and it wants to charge me. Asks for a coupon code for WE Get Around Members. And there's nothing in my inbox or anywhere else showing a coupon code to enter in order to get my FB 360 processed.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod ,

@bonduell said, "You need to ask Dan Smigrod about coupon code. We have an agreement, and he sends it personally".

I need the coupon code when time allows. No rush, my test property just went off the market. I really like this forum allowing us to get into the nuts and bolts of these pieces.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VTLV

Free for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network (like you) 😎 ...

Please see #16 in your Welcome Onbosrd Letter.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
bonduell private msg quote post Address this user
Happy to inform Basic, Standard and Premium We Get Around members, you still can use this MP2FB Howner service for free.

This service exclusively provides only for Basic, Standard and Premium We-Get-Around members.

Welcome to updated Howner Platform.
Post 8 IP   flag post
3dinsights private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @DanSmigrod
Can give us an update as to what happened to this offer ?

I for one think this is a fantastic product which i offered to every customer. Its a great way to differentiate myself from my competitors and to add user interactive content to facebook to draw viewers to the tours.
thanks
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@3dinsights

Please send an email to Matterport requesting Matterport to Facebook conversion.

Please let me know what they say ...

Thanks,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
3dinsights private msg quote post Address this user
Ive just sent an email to Scott but unfortunately this wont help the 3 clients i have promised this feature to which i need to deliver on in the next day or so.

Im just trying to understand your logic for stopping the collaboration.

It would also would have been nice to get some sort of notice if your relationship with Alex was ending. "this paid member benefit will no long be available after X date"
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@3dinsights

If Matterport allows Matterport to Facebook conversion and posting by third parties, we will offer this service again.

Please let us know when you hear back from Matterport.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
oberonus private msg quote post Address this user
MP2 Facebok Conversion on HOWNER.COM works for now really good. No issues.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101646 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?