Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Placing tour on a USB Drive2533

Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone been able to put a model on a USB drive that they could attach to a TV which would display the different views and show a fly-by of a model which would continuously loop to demonstrate to potential clients how MD models work?
Post 1 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I would go with a video for what you need.

Matt
Post 2 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
what is the best video capture software ???
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks Matt, I haven't made a video yet, I've scanned over 20 properties but have yet to try to make a video. Is using Quicktime the best way to go about it?

Thanks,
Chad
Post 4 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I use a free software called Screen Recorder, but I wouldn't recommand it. The recorded video bugs 9 times out of 10.
I've managed to work around its flaws for now, but if anyone else has a good software they use for screen capture, I'm all ears!

thanks
Matt
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm going to try a free software called Microsoft Expression Studio. It records in HD. I'll let you know if my laptop is still in one piece after trying it out.

Chad
Post 6 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I did just that at a trade show. Had a USB drive with videos of Matterport industry solutions and tours loop on a tv screen. I simply plugged the USB drive into a blu-ray player that had a usb slot, plugged that into the tv, set it on loop and was done.

Someone from this forum shared those video files with me. I'd be happy to share them myself... I just have to find them. I know I have them on the USB device, but that is packed away with the tvs. I'll search my computer devices later to see if I have the files on either my desktop or laptop.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It would be fantastic if you could find them, and it would be greatly appreciated. If you can find them, my email address is Chadcloses@kw.com. If you can't locate them, thank you for trying!! I'm going to try this XBOX game bar that allows you to record on Windows 10. Just hit the Windows key and G when you're in your internet browser.
Post 8 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Everyone.

I think we could possibly help you on both ends here. We make pretty unique anamorphic art and one great application is these promotional USB Crystals. Here is one I did for my matterpot site:

We give the USBs out with our promo videos on them. We also make ipad videos for anyone interested in getting a file showing the scan to their clinet:

More info on the videos and pricing here: real3destates.com/videos/

For more info on the USBs send me a PM. They run close to $10ea
Post 9 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Here's the videos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7h2cxm41fdr62ct/AACe6pVVqgw6pB0oJsNr-_z7a?dl=0

I'll keep them there until I need to free up space in my dropbox folder.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I did not create these videos and am not the owner of the intellectual property. I don't know who is, otherwise I would credit them, and I don't know if there's any usage restrictions, so use at your own discretion.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thank you Sir!!! FYI, using the xbox game bar to record a video is the easiest process you can imagine. Now I just need to figure out how to make it a continuous loop.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Showcas3D private msg quote post Address this user
I pulled them off the MP website as I needed promotional marketing material to use for my trade show booth so I guess technically MP owns them
Post 12 IP   flag post
101717 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?