Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPricingSellStrategy

Matterport in Europe2444

mori private msg quote post Address this user
I want to know how Matterport Services are selling here in europe?

In germany it´s still very difficult to sell. Also here it feels like decisions take ages (weeks to month) instead of days - even for very special offers and discounts.

Also the demand in real estate in general is very high, therefore you can currently sell properties even without any pictures.

Some feedback from others would be great.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Reminds me a little of this situation: http://blogs.wsj.com/venturecapital/2014/07/08/the-market-isnt-smiling-for-3-d-pictures-just-yet-matterport-learns/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Wnetrza3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Mori,

Everything depends on price. we are making about 100models per month in (Warsaw)Poland and we are expanding to next cities. I agree that it takes weeks or even months but you have to follow up.

We have prepared special courses for brokers how to upsell their services with 3D models.
Post 3 IP   flag post
How much do you charge?
Post 4 IP   flag post
BTW: really great spaces you captured. Congrats.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Wnetrza3D private msg quote post Address this user
We start from 150euros for basic models of small flats.
It is crucial to partner with ads portals to give the buyers oportunity to see the models i.e http://www.morizon.pl/oferta/sprzedaz-mieszkanie-warszawa-praga-poludnie-wal-miedzeszynski-88m2-mzn2023992971

3d Space is the main feature on the site.

We have moved from 10-50 visitors to 300-1500 so agents feel that our Service becomes a tool for them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks for your advice - that´s a great help.
Post 7 IP   flag post
BTW: I love the "morizon" website. My former DJ name was "mori". haha.
Post 8 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @mori

Here in the UK we have the same problem and to make matters worst the commission for the sale of a house is just 1% to 1.5% so no one wants to pay anything extra for a VT. The other issue is real estate agents are afraid of letting people view properties via VT as they can go around the agent and purchase the house direct from the seller.

Unlike the States and Canada where commissions are 6% and agents are into the latest technology here they still insist on driving people around to each house.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@GarySnyder
Here in germany also, but privacy is here a more important issue. Agents want to know who views and when. I wish MP would offer access options beyond public/not public like password/leadform protection with a registration or an API, so we can do this without MP.

If the sellers made a contract with an agent, can the buyer go around? VR is not the problem on this - if I have the adress I can go to the seller anytime.
Post 10 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
@mori
Yes a buyer can just bypass the agent and go straight to the owner to purchase the house. That's why they are reluctant to allow people to view the property without an agent.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
For me is the same.

I'm a realtor in venezuela, I havent find the first realtor that want too make that kind of investment.

I recover the investment in one rental.

The owner of the House was in Us.
The Client that rented the House was also in the estates.

the owner send the house via email and he send me the nice 8.000$ for doing the Tour.

I didn't have the chance to promote, but people like that is hard to find.

Now i'm trying to do others things,
Museum, galeries, hotels, etc, whatever is need to show in the web.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Wyzlo
That´s really great for you - congrats. Wish we had such a project also.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101436 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?