Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcasebug

Statistics gone after workshop/browser upgr?2398

GertJan private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else is missing statistics after yesterday system update? Mine are only showing the no. of days the models went live
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Raleigh, NC
newview private msg quote post Address this user
Confirmed. All of my models say "No Impressions".
Post 2 IP   flag post
Colter_F private msg quote post Address this user
Our view count reset, and will no longer update (though impressions and unique visitors continue to track.

Post 3 IP   flag post
billherman private msg quote post Address this user
Newbie here! Am I looking in the wrong place or are the only stats Impressions, Unique Visitors and Visits and thats it?? No Detailed stats such as where what and when?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Raleigh, NC
newview private msg quote post Address this user
Stats are now back online for all of my models.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
The reason the analytic data is not populating is because the processing of the data for all models runs at 8am-9am daily in Central Time. Until that task runs for the current day, it will appear that analytic data is not available since the aggregates have not yet been calculated/populated. During the time frame, you may see the stat shows "Zero". Please revisit it after 10min and refresh your browser and the stat will be re-appeared. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If the stat of your model shows "0" not during the time frame of 8am-9am Central, not newly uploaded model, and it's shared publicly. Please let me know the link of the model or model name, I will look into it for you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?