Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceHelp WantedMultiple FloorsProblems

Help can't walk from staircase to bedroom?2348

Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I did this property yesterday for a client. It has a glass balustrade leading up to the bedrooms. I broke the model up in ground floor and 1st floor. But for some reason that I can't figure out is that you can get to the top off the stairs and then you hit an invisible "wall". I have tried to go into the dollhouse and walk from the other side but still won't allow me.

Herewith the link to the showcase: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ZXSv3WPBjSq

I have re uploaded it. But still have the same problem. First time this has happened to me. One thing I picked up is the Scan nr 81 that is on the top off the staircase , once you click on it on the left panel in the workshop it will jump to the outside front balcony and shows it as 81 , but on the capture app it is showing as scan 81. That is very strange. And also in workshop when you hover over it on the staircase. Any advice?

Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Gerhard

I've been up and down the stairs as you described and not had any issues at all with the model. The only thing I see in the entire model is two scans on top of a chair in the lower bedroom that may have been caused by the dual mirror reflection but it doesn't seem to be causing any problems. Unless I missing something.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Raleigh, NC
newview private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Gerhard,

Like @GarySnyder above, I was able to walk through the model with no problems at all. I was able to get up and down the staircase with no issues.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101422 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?