Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Geek

First attempt at a Facebook 360 with a drone2211

gofastpro private msg quote post Address this user
Facebook Post with 360º Photo from a Drone

I am hoping the link posts here. It was pretty cool. The spherical pano was stitched using a free version of PTGui hence the watermarks
Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of FB any word from matterport on progress with FB?
Post 2 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
@gofastpro image froze my screen first attempt then it loaded after second try you may want to find out what that was about.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty cool!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Vizocube private msg quote post Address this user
Your top is black... I would fill in the sky. For Facebook you need a 2:1 image ratio. And take a look at Kolor Autopano software... Their basic one is pretty cheap. Here's one of my panoramas done using Kolor Autopano Giga

Facebook Post with 360º Aerial Photo
Post 5 IP   flag post
I decided to go out and grab this on a whim (was bored with TV last night). I scored the freeware version of PTGui and thought I would see how plug and play it was - the total exercise with a B- / C+ image took 2 minutes drone time, <2 minutes to throw images on PC then the processing was 2-3 minutes. From launching drone to posting was 20 minutes tops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizocube
Your top is black... I would fill in the sky. For Facebook you need a 2:1 image ratio. And take a look at Kolor Autopano software... Their basic one is pretty cheap. Here's one of my panoramas done using Kolor Autopano Giga

https://www.facebook.com/mikhailkosa/posts/10154267202474420

Thank you @Vizocube I didn't think about an Azimuth shot until it got too dark out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dwalkmethru
@gofastpro image froze my screen first attempt then it loaded after second try you may want to find out what that was about.
@3Dwalkmethru the freeze is a memory/cache issue that some experience with this feature in FB
Post 6 IP   flag post
^zenith not azimuth shot
Post 7 IP   flag post
franmts private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! I'm trying here to film 360 in the air with a Ricoh Theta S and a DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Images are ok, but did the video is difficult to stabilize.

Could you share what rig are you using??
Post 8 IP   flag post
franmts private msg quote post Address this user
@3dwalkmethru I'm in touch for a few weeks with a LatAm partners manager at Facebook Miami and I'm trying to pull this info with her from a few departments.. I told there are 200k 3D spaces post ready to get boosted.. If I get any news I'll let all know
Post 9 IP   flag post
overview private msg quote post Address this user
This looks great... may i ask what camera you have on your drone? Am looking into how i can create something similar cheers
Post 10 IP   flag post
101629 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?