Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseFloor PlansProblems

How would you improve my Matterport Space?2191

BabluN private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

Could you please have a look at this model and tell me what is wrong? And how do I fix it?

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=tTRdKxwmqzP

Thanks and Regards,

Neeraj.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
What is supposed to be wrong? if you can point out what you think it's not working, somebody might be able to help.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Here and there i saw some alligments not 100% alligned, but that would most probable be due to camera not being stable while scanning. I dont see other problems
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbDURkew3Zk here is better version
Post 4 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@BabluN
If I saw anything in general would be, you are running your placements very close to the walls. I was surprised to see the photo stitching worked so well, but it gives you a full spectrum of the space but when you rotate towards the wall it is right there. The philosophy I use in placement is place the camera in a place I would walk. As you are viewing and moving thru that is what I would point out.

Ron
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
there is normal walking and where you walk to size up a room. I think his placements are perfect.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
Overall it is pretty good. I would change the start point so you don't fly into the wall by the front door.also looks like some of the exterior walls were trimmed to tight
Post 7 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
@thrhhi is right. You definitely trimmed of some of the exterior walls. In the hallway, there are too many scan points. Try to plan your scan points so that you can access all 3 rooms from a single point. Also, the camera height seems really low. What is the height of your center lens? I would consider setting it at 60 inches. Otherwise, overall it is a pretty good scan.
Post 8 IP   flag post
BabluN private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

Sorry, but I was travelling, therefore, the delayed response. The issue was that this model was blotched with colours scattered all over the dollhouse and floor plan, some how, it seems to have fixed itself....and to address the comments, yes, I understand that my trim lines are way too close, but that was cause I was under the impression that they were supposed to be done that way, figured it out a couple of days ago that I was wrong. Also, the reason that I've placed the camera close to the walls in this model is because I wanted to avoid the camera in the mirrors.

You guys are the best!!!!! @GlennTremain, you rock!!!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Neeraj.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?