Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AutosCarCar WrapInmanMarketing

Car Wrap Signage for your Matterport Biz?2184

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Have you had your car custom wrapped to promote your Matterport Service Provider biz?

If so, please share an image here.

Seems like it would be fun to have a 360ΒΊ spherical photo wrap with messaging.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Nota wrap but seasonal concept is hot out there lol
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user

My wife is the Matterport camera operator and does all my real estate scans + a bunch for my "competition".

We haven't done any wraps with the Matterport yet, but I have a wrap on a moving truck which I lend to my clients at no cost.

I have a conditional sale on a property right now from an individual who called me 100% based on the call to action of this truck. It's not a huge sale price for a house, but when it completes that's an approx $5,000 pay day for me.

I can't say there's been any other direct calls because of the wrap alone, but I'm sure it's helped my repeat & referral business as it aids with top-of-mind awareness.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

Cool! Can you post a side view so we can see more of you and your promotional text?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
An associate of mine has a VERY distinctive logo. It is artistically pleasing and quite different from the rest. He has been very good at branding. One of the methods he uses is that he bought a Mini Cooper and had it completely wrapped in his logo. The rolling advertisement really seems to help his marketing.

We even have a home inspector here who bought a real greyhound bus and had it wrapped. That is hard to ignore.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@suncoastskyview

Great. Photo of the Mini Cooper and Greyhound bus?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Vehicle wrapping for photography is actually not the best idea because it's pretty much letting everyone know that you have really expensive equipment in your car.

I've read that professional thieves specifically target cars wrapped for photography business.

There's much better ways to market yourself.
Post 8 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
A Swiss TIP.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Inman (21 September 2020) Car-wrap advertising β€” yay or nay for agents?

(Applies to photographers too!)

Have you had a car wrap done? Please share it here!

Dan

----

I encourage you to subscribe to Inman to read articles like this.

Free 90 day trial of Inman with this WGAN Affiliate Code
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I'd love too, haven't the guts to wrap my only vehicle, an SUV. I'm looking for a used Nissan Leaf for under $5k, and will wrap that.

I can totally envision all the cars driving past it and all the neighbors looking at my vehicle as I enter a photo shoot location.

As a consolation I am seriously thinking about the lawn signs to post on every shoot, and keep up next to the agent sign with the URL. I've gotten quotes for about 125 bucks for a dozen standard lawn signs made with chloroplasts and four color printing both sides.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Surgoinsville, Tennessee
MatterVids private msg quote post Address this user
@GETMYVR,

Our parent company, ArtisticConcepts is the Official Provider of Matterport Sign Riders and we now have them available with the new branding in a 15 pack for only $150 with FREE shipping in the continental US!

For a limited time, we are giving away 1 FREE MatterVids "PERFECT 3D TOUR TO HD VIDEO" conversion with each pack of signs you purchase! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ½

We can also create custom signs that are built on your brand and would be glad to discuss your needs and develop some great marketing materials for you to Wow 😲 current and future clients with!

God Bless,
Chris

MatterVids Founder

Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grabs from video below
---
Video: Professional Real Estate Photographers | Video courtesy of GO4Virtual YouTube Channel | 3 August 2021
Post 13 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
We had two vehicles wrapped when we owned a R/E brokerage. I cannot pinpoint our ever having gotten any bu$ine$$ from them being wrapped.

But- that being said... it is clear that people will notice you on the road. And once they do, they will quickly get the impression that you are busy.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Just never drive your wrapped car to the adult toy store.
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from this video (Cary Abbott YouTube Channel) | 16 November 2021
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Spotted in the wild | 5 August 2022
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
There is a cheaper option even though you cannot compare it with a full wrap.
Vistaprint offers big car magnets that can be stuck to a car.
I used to have one on each front door of my van. Later one got stolen and I took the other one off myself. With most of contracts I do they usually ask me not to display my own brand.
That's the only benefit apart from cost as it is easier to take it off and put it back.

Vistaprint may offer a bigger size now but when I ordered them 3 years ago the biggest size was close to A3. And they cost about AU$25-30 each which is about US$18-21
Post 18 IP   flag post
101436 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?