Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Screenshot vs. Snapshot2140

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
This scan isn't anything special, but take a look at my screenshot of the Workshop area set up to take a snapshot:

Now when I take the snapshot, here's the resulting image:

If you look at the space above the TV you'll see the snapshot took a larger "photo" than the viewscreen showed.

I want my workshop screen to be an accurate reflection of what the resulting snapshot will look like. I keep playing with the dimensions of my browser to try to get the workshop window to be larger, but if anything when I change the dimensions the workshop screen becomes even more compressed. Anyone else have this challenge? Any fixes?
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
@petermatterport , has this been brought up before?

We've just adjusted to knowing that the screen capture will cover the area behind the menu. It sucks because sometimes we have to retake a shot. Maybe if there was a way to hide the menu during a snapshot to ensure an accurate representation of what will be captured.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Thats really interesting because my workshop is cutting off a third of the image... I have complained to MP about this
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?