Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,047 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
VideoZillowZillow Video Walkthrough

Zillow Walkthrough Videos2118

AerialMG private msg quote post Address this user
So my biggest client today asked me about these new videos that zillow is wanting people to do with a app on a smartphone. Anyways zillow says that this is a quick way for people to view home and it gives nobody a competitive edge (realtors using more expensive services to market)I.E. USING ME!! .. Isn't it a competitive world.

So i was wondering if anybody else has had clients ask them about this. For now my only answer is to either go there and do it myself with a 3 axis phone stabilizer, or make a video and record it with my phone..

Sorry for the rant
Post 1 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
Wait till Home Snap launches..... there will be no more Zillow Trulia or Realtor.com This will do all the things that they do but will be owned by Realtors with very little advertising.

take a look it is almost done...

Http://homesnap.com in time this will be where Realtors send their clients.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Services i offer are Professional videos, whole home property pages, and matterport. Realtors will still need these to set themselves apart. Zillow should allow you to plug in your own video that is done professionally
Post 3 IP   flag post
gofastpro private msg quote post Address this user
I have had the opportunity to talked to Zillow at-length about the feature - the idea was to offer a democratized video, limiting to capture as mentioned in the original post above. The truth is, however, there IS an advantage to using a professional photographer for the Zillow videos: Most Realtors will run through and capture the tour like a birthday party with very little thought put into composition and lighting. A professional will more likely plan the shoot carefully and piece together the tour to look much smoother (yes, using a gimbal), augmenting lighting where needed and using multiple takes if needed. The videos do offer a positioning advantage for Realtor's listing in Zillow and are a pretty easy upsell as a professional if you know that - a true professional's value-ad is primarily in their their talent, not their technology.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
What frustrats me beyond belief is matterport as a company. They may have one of the best products on the market and all they care about is short term sells. Their long term business marketing plan is junk. They should be going to bat for us with zillow, airbnb and tons of other companies to prove their product is worthy to have a place on their websites. I would not recomend anyone to buy a matterport until they improve their backend.
Post 5 IP   flag post
LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
@AerialMG,

Please keep in mind real estate agents can not upload video to Zillow. They must use Zillow's premier agent app to add video to their listing. In addition there is no sound. So when an agent wants to add a video they must use their phone app to record the video, upload to Zillow, and then they must review and authorize the video in order for it to be visible.

My workaround has been to record my full video. But once again... Zillow strips the sound.

So...

turns into.. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6313-San-Martin-St-North-Highlands-CA-95660/25992208_zpid/?view=public
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yes I understand that you have to use the app, as why I'm writing this complaint. I like what you did with video my only suggestion is to use a tripod to stabilize your phone while recording screen. I will probably help the realtors in this process, by doing a Matterport walk trough and having them set up to record it
Post 7 IP   flag post
101588 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?