A Matterport User Group Forum Member in Europe emailed me ...

---

"I'm thinking of visiting a real-estate Expo that would also have companies presenting their technology solutions, cameras, 3D and such for real-estate business field. Would you happen to have any recommendations of Expos that would be worth to visit in USA or Europe?"

---

Here's my proposed reply. What would you add?

---

Inman Connect - held annually in New York City and San Francisco - is THE real estate conference (and small expo) - meets technology conference.

The next Inman Connect is 2-5 August 2016 in San Francisco.

(I am teaching the We Get Around Matterport Virtual Reality Masters Class on Monday, 1 August 2016 at the conference hotel.)

For THE photography EXPO, I recommend PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo 19-22 2016 in New York City. I talking directly to the camera and gear manufactures' reps.

For 360ยบ spherical photography meets virtual reality, I recommend the annual IVRPA international conference (and small expo). (Details about the IVRPA conference in Quecbec City that I attended in May 2016).

Other than the every-other-year-photography expo in Europe, I can not answer the Europe portion of the question.

---

What else? Other real estate or photography expos or conferences that you would recommend?

Dan

Video: We Get Around Matterport 3D and VR Masters Class Workshop participant (ICNY2016), Joy E. Riley, gives a shout-out to We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod. Joy E. Riley in the Founder, President and Principal Broker for Westcott Properties Inc.

Video From Inman Connect 2016 NYC: MUG Member Adam Conrad interviewed by Matterport User Group Forum Founder Dan Smigrod