Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingVirtual Reality

Matterport Spaces->Google Cardboard $74.252004

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Matterport Spaces can now be converted to Google Cardboard VR experiences for $74.25* by the MP2VR service (announced in this Matterport User Group Forum post today (6 June 2016).

At this price, the democratization of Matterport Spaces 3D tours meets Virtual Reality (VR) has arrived.

For $74.25 for the conversion and less than $15 for Google Cardboard, you have a great, new solution to offer clients.

Wednesday, 15 June 2016 is a seminal moment in the history of Matterport. I could imagine an increase in demand for both Matterport Pro services – and Matterport Camera Sales in the United Stations and internationally.

To get started:

1. Convert your Matterport Spaces 3D Tour with MP2VR
2. Buy a Google Cardboard
3. Download the free MP2VR App in Google Play

Now, Matterport Pros can easily, quickly and affordably offer clients VR experiences on Google Cardboard.

At this price point, you can now:

✓ offer bundle pricing
✓ up-sell (even after you have delivered the 3D Tour
✓ free with your client's first Matterport Spaces order
✓ give your clients a Google Cardboard (sticker your logo)
✓ your clients give Google Cardboard to their prospects (their logo)

With such an affordable price, how will you leverage Matterport Spaces on Google Cardboard to:

✓ win more business
✓ differentiate your business
✓ retain clients
✓ add value when clients push-back on price

What else about Matterport Spaces meets Google Cardboard?

*$74.25 for Basic, Standard and Premium We Get Around Referral Network Members. Not a Member? Join today. Basic Month-to-Month plan is just $19 monthly. (MP2VR conversion service is $99 if you are not a Basic, Standard or Premium Member.
Post 1 IP   flag post
BarrieFisherPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
This is such a bonus to offer our clients!!!! Touché!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Cardboard, cardboard, is great for give-a-ways, but if you want something to pass-around and not get greasy, try the Mattel VR ViewMaster. Slip in the last model years iOS or 'droid phone and go to town.

http://www.view-master.com/en-us

You can buy from most box stores. $25-$30. A v2 is shipping this fall.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: Demo of MP2VR. The first VR was scanned by We Get Around Associate Photographer and Architect @YairYepez

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
josephthomp private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, this is truly phenomenal. Until now I haven't really been excited to get into VR, now I can't wait to get it going. Great job to MP2VR!
Post 5 IP   flag post
lgmarketingco private msg quote post Address this user
This is terrific news! Thank you for sharing this very exciting event. I will share this new product with my clients and I'm sure they will be excited. I plan to purchase the Google Cardboard device and give it to my clients that will commit at least %50 of their new listings get filmed with the Matterport 3D camera. This will keep my branding in front of them (my logo and company name be on the Google Cardboard) and it will increase my volume of filmings. Currently I am filming approx. %90 of our new listings with the 3D. I will absorb %50 of the additional cost in exchange for my clients commitment to have %50 of their new listings filmed in 3D. I will gain an additional %40 increase in revenue. Cheers All!
Post 6 IP   flag post
vincent private msg quote post Address this user
Why isn't it a fluid transition like you are walking through?
Post 7 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Vicent, the process which MP provides is far more complex in regards to stitching that why we can offer it at such a low price compared to a minimum of $500 which MP charges for their service. For the average user our solution is more then acquitted. Don't forget just like a MP's VT almost no one has ever experienced VR so they will be more then pleased with our solution.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?