Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingStrategy

What keyword gets you the most business1984

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
This is for those of you that track this stuff and concerning just getting matterport business. {City} Matterport or {City} Virtual Tours.

If you could only have one phrase rank above the fold on first page of google AND you only did Matterport what would you choose?

I'm trying to see if we go after {City} Virtual tours would it be lucrative enough because they would be easy to convert them to matterports. Anyone experiencing good conversion when they initially contact you for an old style virtual tour?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
We use the word for realtors "virtual open house" I know it doesn't always apply to all businesses. But open Houses is something everyone understands
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
so you are getting leads from google with "{Your city} virtual open house?"

agents are contacting from google with that?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
We are a new business. Only 4 months into it. But I have a seo background and one of the words that is searched often is open houses. We took that information and used it as our seo information. It has landed us two solid leads.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
searched often by clients more than agents. I would SEO {City} Matterport then {City} Virtual Tours. I wouldn't think to SEO that so I will test it and see.

Also wondering about conversion rate from google leads searching for virtual tour wanting video and how easy it is to convert them to Matterport. Bump in cost? Is it easy to convert from them wanting a video tour to Matterport?
Post 5 IP   flag post
danmorell private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @GlennTremain,

Interesting questions.

What is the ave search volume for each of these terms in your area?

From past experiences, you can have search results under multiple terms. It's a matter of how much competition there is for that specific search.

I've noticed if you search "virtual tours" you bring up a large amount of past sites, some national, that do the old school picture fade in and out type tours.

I would imagine less competition for "(city) Matterport" keeping in mind it's focused more towards local SEO vs. broad.

I would review the search volume, competition and then see where you stacks up to them. Evaluate from there how much it's going to take for your site to catch up and surpass the competition.

Keep in mind the technical components of a site. Sites that are a bit of a mess technically will be very challenged to rank higher due to Google's inability to crawl and index properly. The sitemap, canonical's, robots.txt, xml, schema, etc... properly done will jump you up quicker.

One last thing, ensure a mobile friendly site with fast page speeds as well. Very important. I've seen around 40% (rough ave) of a sites traffic will be mobile. Really depends on the site though.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Thanks @Danmorell. I'm actually looking for the specific answer to the question. What you sent is instructions to learn SEO and I am sure many here might learn.

Most people are looking for local versus broad SEO because they don't care to rank in Miami if they service Denver.

In some markets where there are 20 Matterport owners in one city {City} Matterport is a lucrative term if you rank it with more than just a website link.

so after we assume all is done properly we then get to my question. I got from your answer "virtual tours" brings up little with people selling them in your market. Right? when you google your city virtual tours does your site show in the top 3 results and if so is it a good income stream for matterport business. That is where I am trying to get but I seem not communicate that properly.

I have businesses that dont do virtual tours where the video walk through the property. They just do Matterport

So I asked to see if its worth spending the time and money to get the businesses to rank in top 3 for city virtual tours AND if its an easy conversion from them thinking they want a video walk through.

I may not be expressing myself well :-)
Post 7 IP   flag post
thebiggerpicture private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain I agree with thinking local first, but every local market is different. In my area, very few people even know what matterport means so I could easily dominate rankings for {City} Matterport but who cares if no one is searching for that term. There are several keyword research tools out there to discover which search terms have a high volume. Combine that research with knowledge of your local target audience.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?