Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseCapture AppTrouble

Rotation / Spin Not Functioning on Models193

MBell private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know what I have wrong with my models? The arrows in the bottom right of the dollhouse view are no longer visible. I am no longer able to spin around the property. I have emailed MP, but looking for your opinions.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Glenda private msg quote post Address this user
I just use the arrow keys on my keyboard but I guess that doesn't help if you're viewing on a tablet.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Have you reloaded the player and tried to use it again?
Post 3 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
when they added the floor feature it takes the place of the arrows in bottom right. adding &f=0 removes the floor leaves but does not reinsert the arrows.

When using your mouse you can right click and rotate the model. (It is so counter intuitive, I wish LEFT click was rotate and Right click was pan) Anyone else with me on that?
Post 4 IP   flag post
We use on mobile 99% of the time it is nice to hear what peoples thoughts are across multiple platforms. Good call on the NO ARROWS though Alex.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I am not sure if what you all said works, tell me if you can spin the dollhouse.
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MkVaf8VQ1fs
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yeah sure can mate. But you have raised a fair point...obviously, whilst I don't think we have ever used those arrows you did...in saying that as Glenda pointed out, arrow keys are much better, you can also use the roller wheel on the mouse. Mobile devices are still where we generally direct people. They generally maintain much better browser support and updates and then ios8 compatability is less of an issue. Obviously people use varied devices and if that's the preferred method of your users then arrow keys are the go!
Post 7 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
I can rotate it as well. (Mac Chrome)

I dont know if everyone knows this but the keys.
WASD
IJKL
<>^v

all have functions.

I made a complete list here if anyone want to check it out or link to if someone is having trouble
http://real3destates.com/3d-showcase-instructions/
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thats ashame, I am a proud supporter and tech nerd, and for me to hold down a right click on a macbook pro to tour would never cross my mind...
Post 9 IP   flag post
101646 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?