Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseOutdoorsVirtual Reality

Outdoor Scan1921

DavidBaus private msg quote post Address this user
@lisahinson your welcome Lisa.
Post 26 IP   flag post
360Verbeelding private msg quote post Address this user
@davidbaus. I don't know who you are but you are reffering to things other members statted as if you started this. This is not very nice. We all contributed one way or the other to this forum but not by copying other members solutions or suggestions. But this is just my opinion.

Happy scanning
Grtz Rene.
Post 27 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@lisahinson @360Verbeelding @DavidBaus today I tried to mount a ND filter (3 F-stop) but the scans did not allign. Every time the second scan did not allign with the first.
I mounted the filter also in the IR sensors.
What I did do wrong?
Thanks
Post 28 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@pieroBortolot, I have not done this as extensively as the others in the forum this is what I did.
1. Cut a sheet to cover all the lenses on the camera and taped down as snugly as possible.
2. Only moved camera a few inches until I could see what was a tolerable distance. (ended up being about 6-8" for me)

How far are you moving the camera? Did you completely cover the lenses? Like I said, I only did this 3 or 4 times. @360Verbeelding @DavidBaus will have more information I'm sure.
Post 29 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I completely cover the lenses and moved the camera like you (6-8"
Post 30 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
At 3:08 pm EDT today (18 August 2016), Matterport sent the following email to it's customers.

For the Matterport User Group Forum discussion of Matterport 360º Views, please visit this MUG Forum page.

Thanks,

Dan

------

Take Matterport Pro Camera outdoors.

The upgrade you've been waiting for has finally arrived with 360° Views.
Capture sweeping outdoor shots to show off impressive views or surrounding areas

Add the front door as your Hero Shot to draw in viewers

Highlight unattached structures like sheds, garages, or gyms

Show off outdoor amenities such as patios, event areas or pools

360° Views are like 3D scans but they only collect visual imagery data (no depth data); therefore they are not connected to your 3D Space. They are perfect for bright sunlight and outdoors, large spaces where alignment is not necessary, or showing off the exterior of any Space. Take your viewers to these places via the Highlight Reel in your 3D Showcase.

To get started with 360° Views, simply upgrade your Capture app and follow the steps listed on our Support page. Click the link below to read more about 360 Views on our blog.

Learn More

------
Post 31 IP   flag post
Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi this is my suggestion for Outdoors scans

1)first do the inside
2)wait until sun is not direct to the camera
3)start going backwards with the camera facing the house
4)the distance 1.5 mts or 2 mts
5)upload
6)delete the unwanted scans

House with pool and outdoors
Post 32 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
What about an upside down glass fish case? Just make sure u get a good glass cleaner!
Post 33 IP   flag post
101421 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?