Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppProblemsScans

Recovering iPad Scans1881

Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
I had to replace my iPad PRO today because it had fallen the other day and the screen cracked.

When I updated the first time from my old iPad to this PRO version I learned that the scans could not be replaced. I have called Matterport but of course you never hear back from them in a timely basis. I have been able to get the Apple Store to hold my old iPad that have my original scans until end of business tomorrow in case I do hear back from Matterport.

Is it at all possible or should I simply tell them to go ahead and delete the old iPad at this point.

Is there really any need for the models anyway as long as they've been seen and approved already?

I think this is a major flaw in the software for sure.

Thanks,

Charlie
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
@dan has a thread about this somewhere
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I would say it is a big flaw.I like to keep everything I do for clients. Just good business practice. Would be nice to be able to keep off the device though. I have hard drives for all the video I do. Multiple backups of each.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
***UPDATE***

The ICloud restore actually worked! It just took a VERY LONG time to come back up but the app is now there along with all of the models.

If I remember the app was taking up about 65 MB of the 128 on my Ipad Pro. Suffice it to say I need to go through and delete some old models.

Anyway, all is good!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WashingtonState360 private msg quote post Address this user
Fabulous news. Thanks for sharing the resolve.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?