Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor Plans

IVRPA: 2D Schematic Floor Plans for $500?1875

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
While sharing a taxi to the IVRPA hosting hotel from the airport today (Sunday, 22 May 2016), a 360º spherical photographer / professional architecture photographer told me he also creates 2D schematic floor plans for $500 for his clients in Phoenix.

That was shocker for me. I wonder if any MUG Members have been up-selling floor plans for more than $150. (We include 2D floor plans in the We Get Around Atlanta bundle.)

Three takeaways from this:

1. While we pay less than $30 for professional 2D floor plans from Blue-Sketch, the perceived - even actual - value may be as much as $500.

2. Test pricing. Until you hear "no" 10 times, you'll never know if you are leaving money on the table

3. Offering floor plans is a "must" - either to add value to your services or as an optional extra.

I know that we can overwhelm clients with options. So, I could imagine offering floor plans after we deliver the 3D Tour.

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network receive one free 2D floor plan from Blue-Sketch (via rebate).
Post 1 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
I currently include 2D floor plans with my pricing, and I either create them myself when I'm not too busy, or outsource them to Blue-Sketch when I am. I find that a lot of agents have been paying a couple hundred dollars for someone to just create floor plans, and when they hear they can get floor plans PLUS a Matterport Space for my pricing, it helps get them on board.
Post 2 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
"Fun" fact: in Quebec (and maybe in the rest of Canada, I'm not sure), nobody uses floor plans in their listings...

Matt
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?