Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Three Ways To Get Started With Matterport1757

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---
Video: I am a Real Estate Agent That Uses Matterport (Video B)

Video: I am a Matterport Photographer (Video A)

There are at least three ways to get started with Matterport. While "buy a Camera" and "engage a Pro" are obvious answers, there is a third - less obvious - way to get started with Matterport.

When I chat with photographers and real estate agents that are thinking about buying a Matterport Camera, I often suggest that they engage a Matterport Photographer first – and ask to watch the workflow both during the scanning and the post production.

What a great way to help decide if you want to invest $9,000, or for real estate agents, to continue to engage a Pro.

A not-so-obvious way to get started with Matterport is to seek new business first. When you get orders, engage a Matterport Pro to fulfill the order or buy a Matterport Camera and related gear and accessories.

For example, order a marketing video customized with your contact info and company logo. (See example videos above and below.)

To market on Steroids, order the ...

We Get Around
Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit
for Matterport Service Providers

... to trick-out your website:

1. Embedding examples Matterport Spaces 3D Tours
2. Embedding "iPad videos" of Matterport Spaces
3. Embedding .GIFs of Matterport Spaces
4. Embedding 2D schematic floor plan examples
5. Creating a Single Property Website (example)
6. Posting a monthly blog post with agent's info (example)
7. Branding a "leave behind brochure" for the agent
8. Even include a We Get Around badge | example | options |

Plus, three "pins" - profiles - on the We Get Around Referral Network Map.

While it may sound counterintuitive to get orders first; it's not. In a previous life, I recall that magazine publishers always did direct mailings to see if they could get enough orders before staffing and creating the magazine.

If you are a real estate agent, can you get more listings? If you are a photographer, can you get more clients or more business from existing clients?

How else can agents and photographers embrace Matterport – even before buying a Matterport Camera and related gear and accessories or Engaging a Pro?

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

Video: Free Matterport 3D Tour + a Dozen Roses (E4-Video B)
Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Dan is it possible to get or buy these videos with my branding?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Rick @3Dwalkmethru

Free ok?

Since you are a Basic Member of the We Get Around Referral Network, you get one of these marketing videos free - customized with your contact info and company logo ...
http://www.we-get-around.com/wegetaround-atlanta-our-blog/2015/12/22/custom-marketing-videos-for-matterport-photographers-and-real-estate-agents

We create it free for you and you can use it free as long as you are a Basic Member ....

You also get - free use of one of these 12 special offer videos with the generic tag ....
http://www.we-get-around.com/special-offer-videos/

Please see your Welcome Onboard letter for how to receive all your Member benefits ....

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Done .. Thanks

Dan I did not hear back from your lead i sent hi an email i wil try him by phone Monday ...

thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@3Dwalkmethru

Please let me know if/when you would like me to reach out ...

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?