Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingVideo

20 Questions: Animated Explainer Videos1756

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---
Video: I am a Real Estate Agent That Uses Matterport (Video B)

Video: I am a Matterport Photographer (Video A)

20 Questions Live: Animated Explainer Videos by Animamos

We Get Around has engaged Animamos to create hundreds of videos for We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard, Premium and the Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit Members including these four videos – customized with Members' contact info and company logo – and these 12 special offer videos for Members.

You can engage Animamos directly to create custom marketing videos too. From scripting to professional voiceover to the animation, @VideosByAnimamos provides an easy, fast and affordable solution for your visual storytelling needs.

At 4 pm EST Tuesday, (10 May 2016) - in this thread - I will ask 20 Questions Live of Animamos Founder @Conor Brady.

Thank you for tuning in for this live chat in this MUG Forum thread ...

Best,

Dan

Video: I Am a Matterport Pro That Bundles (Video C)

Video: One Order Many Markets or Free Referrals (Video D)

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
New Day and Time ...

Tune in 11 an EST – Tuesday, 17 May 2016 – for 20 Questions Live with Animamos Founder @Conor Brady.

Animamos: Animated Video Production

Video: About Animamos
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Tune in 11 an EST – today (Tuesday, 17 May 2016) – for 20 Questions Live with Animamos Founder @Conor Brady.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi all,

20 Questions Live begins at the top of the hour. Thank you for holding your questions until the end.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Welcome @Conor Brady with Animamos ( @VideosByAnimamos ) ...

Thank you for joining us this morning for 20 Questions Live ...

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
VideosByAnimamos private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan

It's an honour to be here, thanks for the invitation, hope all the MUG members are having success with their videos
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Conor,

Thank you for creating hundreds of marketing videos for Members of the We Get Around Referral Network (whom all are also Member of the Matterport User Group Forum community). And, all customized with the Members' contact info and logo.

When you meet someone new, how do you describe what Animamos does?

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
Dan

So just so it's clear, I have a matterport company www.eu3d.com.br but regarding the animated videos that is a different company www.animamos.com, we basically we create "video content" - the reason I use this word is that content is a big buzz word now, we provide different styles of content depending on branding, complexity of subject, and of course, budget. We pride ourselves on offering good customer service, a quick turnaround and a fair price

Conor
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Conor,

Yes. I remember when you posted in the MUG Forum, an animated explainer video about eu3D, and thought, "WOW! a Matterport Pro that is using video to help explain what he does. I want to do that for We Get Around Referral Network Members."

So, why should Matterport service providers use video content to promote their business?

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
So I was doing some study last night, I'm a bit of a video nerd, and one interesting stat was that by 2019 it is estimated that 79% of internet traffic will be video. People are wanting to read less and less text and have funcionality explained in a minute to them and also why it is beneficial. So you're informing but selling your service at the same time. Then they make their mind up really quickly, which if you think about it, makes a lot of sense as we are bombarded from all angles on the internet.
Post 10 IP   flag post
forgot to say that is not just kids watching cat videos, it is across the board, including decision making executives, 75% of which prefer to have something expalined by video for example. This is a study done on a massive quantity of videos
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VideosByAnimamos

These are amazing statistics. Though probably skewed by my wife watching and exchanging "Caterday" videos on Saturdays with her friends.

So, why animation?

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
so animation is obviously easy on the eye, there are complex studies by psychologists saying that we absorb it better since most of us grow up on cartoons (I have a young son now, and he's not interested in filmed video, I notice) - it's pretty difficult the understand the exact science without a training in neuroscience, but all I know is that I can remember 2D figures for a long time after, maybe becuase there are not so many features to remember! and production costs are a lot lower. Although we are looking at providing real actors and mixing it with animation, there's some pretty cool engaging stuff you can do. It's basically if you want to give confidence to your audience, there's nothing like a human face... There are so many different solutions for different needs.. and only now that we're seeing hard data on the effects of video over the internet. Exciting times.

But I think that the most importatn thing to take away today, is taht video is proven to be essential for online marketing
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Video A

Video C

Yes. The animation appealed to me because it can be hard to describe what we do and the animated video makes it easy and fast to digest in about a minute.

Here are two examples of how We Get Around Referral Network Members uses the videos we provide them – created by Animamos - on the front page of their website: CaptureSell and Wicked Awesome 3D Photography.

What other style animation video does Animamos offer and why pick one style versus another?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Thanks Dan

Well a big factor for Animamos is price: training, software, production time etc. Most people's priority is low price and next, they want it in the next week or 2. Altough we offer a lot of different styles, and recently contracted some guys to do 3D animation with example here, but as it's q bit more expensive, the explainer video market we tend to focus on the style we used for We Get Around colourful and moving characters that we can produce qickly
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

2 of 12 Special Offer Videos | Free use by We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

@VideosByAnimamos

Yes. I the marketing videos that you create for We Get Around Referral Network Members.

For We Get Around Referral Network Members, we offer up to four of these marketing videos – customized with their contact info and logo – and up to 12 of these special offer videos with a generic "Contact Us" tag. (Free with Membership)

For Matterport User Group Members that do not want to join the We Get Around Referral Network – or, would like something other than what's in our library of animated explainer marketing videos and special offer videos, what's the process working with Animamos to create a one minute explainer video for their Matterport service provider business?

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
Sure Dan

So basically we set up a call by skype or whatever and discuss their goals, if it's their matterport business it's easy for me as I have a matterport business in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but if they have another business like matterport user @ DANIEL PETROSIAN who contracted us to do a video for his site greensourcejanitorial.com we have a meeting online to understand their business needs and unique selling point, then we have a professional script writer who takes over. When the script is ready in a day or 2 it is reviewed by client and changed if necessary. When it's ready we get the voiceover done and next animation. We can make adjustments according, and don't rest until client is ready. I have one client on the go at the moment for a one minute company explainer video and we have exchanged over 100 emails!!
Post 17 IP   flag post

here's the video we made for Daniel
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VideosByAnimamos

Conor, thanks for sharing. That's a great reminder that many Matterport User Group Forum Members have other businesses that can benefit from Animamos one-minute explainer videos.

So, how much does it cost to create a one minute animated video that includes ...

✓ consultation
✓ scripting
✓ professional voice over
✓ video production
✓ delivering the .mp4 file

Dan
Post 19 IP   flag post
Hey dan

sure, starting from U$799 for 60 seconds and U$999 for 90 seconds for a company animated explainer video for your website which of course you can display on youtube, vimeo, facebook, twitter, instragram, whatsapp etc
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VideosByAnimamos

Conor,

So, affordable!!!

(And, 10 percent off for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network with our special promo code.)

By the way, where are your offices and where are you located?

Dan
Post 21 IP   flag post
so,

we are above all an online video agency, as everything can be done through the web. I believe that creative people work better in their own time, some better at night, some morning, some at home, some in communal work areas so a lot of team work off site. Having said that we have offices with core team in Dublin, Ireland (where I'm from originally) and where we started out and Rio de Janeiro, brazil where I live most of the time, But we serve the world market and recently opened operations in China where we have good contacts with a 10 person sales team there, it's a completely different market but a great challenege
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Yes. You have created hundreds of videos for We Get Around Referral Network Members and we've done in all online with you. We love that.

So, thank you for joining us for 20 Questions Live in the Matterport User Group Forum.

Any question that I have not asked that you want to answer?

Dan
Post 23 IP   flag post
Well, I would like to ask the MUG members for any feedback, but especially the guys using the video about
- how their videos are performing,
- how people are reacting to them,
- innovate/successful ways of showing the video,
- some sales you have closed becauase of the video etc

Also, any positive criticism would be welcome as to how we could improve our service.

Best of luck
Conor

Visit us on:
Animamos.com
Animamos.com.br
animamos.cn
or
youtube
Post 24 IP   flag post
one last thing, a tip for guys with videos, there is a concept in advertising called "below the fold" and "above the fold" going back to the day when newspapers had a fold in them, this is important to keep in consideration when deciding where to locate your video on your site (below the fold is where you have to scroll down). There are some interesting studies you can google, but basically if your video is above the fold, there is a higher chance of it converting visitors into customers.

Best of luck and any questions:
contact@animamos.com
Post 25 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@VideosByAnimamos

All great questions. And, thank you again for joining us.

For We Get Around in Atlanta, we offer the "I am a Real Estate Agent Video" with their first order.

Standard Members of the We Get Around Referral Network get two free marketing videos - customized with their contact info and logo. I encourage them to use one of the two for a real estate client to win their business.

Dan
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

By the way, because we consider the Animamos explainer video so essential to help Matterport Pros succeed faster, we include two in the ...

We Get Around
Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit
for Matterport Service Providers

The Kit also includes the free use of all 12 Special Offer Marketing Videos.

Considering that we customize the marketing videos with the Members' contact info and logo for free and that the Member gets the free use of the marketing video as long as they are a Member, it's a huge value for being a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Best,

Dan

P.S. For details about having the video professionally recorded in a different accent (other than USA English) – or another language, please see this We Get around blog post:

Custom Marketing Videos for Matterport Photographers and Real Estate Agents

Summary of Benefits | Compare Plans | Join Now
Post 27 IP   flag post
101641 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?