Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Problems

Issues with Setting Start Position?1745

Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Just starting last night, I am completely unable to capture snapshots from the workshop, therefore unable to set a start position, anyone else experiencing any issues with this? I was hoping MP was just running some updates or something and let it go last night, but just tried again and still can't do anything. I cleared all data from Firefox in case it was just stuck with no change, except losing all of my saved passwords...
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I had this very problem when I was using Firefox on an old Mac computer not too old. I would say try switching your browser to either Internet Explorer, yuck, or Safari. There are also lots of other web browsers out there that aren't as popular that work really well. Let us know if this works
Post 2 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Its working fine on my end with internet explorer browser.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the reply guys! Just pulled out the laptop and its working there at least, so I can get the snapshots captured and then do what I need on my main PC. I've actually never had any luck getting Unity to load up and allow me to use the workshop in IE and that's been on 4 or 5 different PCs... Maybe I'll have to reinstall Firefox on my main box...
Post 4 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Internet explorer works like a charm for me..
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I also can't get unity to load on IE. I often have difficulty with loading it on Chrome as well.

So far Firefox has been the one dependable browser for using the workshop.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?