Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
MP VR is probably not compatible with cardboard yet, is it? If not, will it?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@HarlanHambright

Matterport will support Google Cardboard, according to their 18 May 2015 announcement:

Matterport Announces our Limited VR Beta

"Going beyond B2B, upcoming mobile devices will give consumers the power of 3D capture right from their phones and tablets. With millions of content creators scanning amazing places, we’ll soon have a YouTube-sized collection of real-world spaces, available to everyone to browse and experience on platforms like GearVR and Google Cardboard, in addition to our current in-browser player."

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I was asked this very question 3 times this week. I'm pretty sure MP will work on Cardboard eventually... the question is when?

As for the Gear VR experience, is it just me or do the ceiling look like they all are 20'? Everything looks so big (after a while, it seems like our brains manage to scale it back down to "regular" size).

Matt
Post 3 IP   flag post
101646 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?