Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
IndustryMarketingScansStrategy

Parade of homes1664

Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone had the opportunity 9f doing the parade of homes or anything g similar to this type of showcase. Interested in how you landed the opportunity andany helpful details.
Post 1 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
I did by contacting builders directly and meeting them in person with about a 15% success rate. Thought I could stretch it into more business with them but has not been too profitable for me at least.

http://real3destates.com/parade/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks alx. I was thinking about contacting the committee and seeing if they would maybe push the topic. Or sit in on one of the meetings. 15% with no follow up leads would be hard to swallow.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I actually tried that first for the Parade here and 3 surrounding cities. 0 for 4 on that front. Small sample size but if you find the secret sales pitch or path to getting it done I'd love to hear it. They were much more interested in me doing CAD renderings before hand rather than scanning once it was done.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Seventhsunrise private msg quote post Address this user
The pitch goes something like: imagine if you could capture ten times the audience starting the day after the Parade of homes ends! When we scan each home, everyone who missed the tour can now visit online virtually. Our Photometry captures every detail and allows anyone to walk through anytime of day or night. You could have thousands of visitors and even sell advertising space on the parade website to target the demographic. Instead of costing you money, this allows you to extend the tours and make a profit to boot.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I tried something very close to that; one reservation from their perspective was if someone is interested in doing the parade (and buying tickets) why let hem do it from home for free. Viewing online = less ticket sales in their minds.
Post 6 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
During the home shows the big concern was ticket sales, I agree with alx3d, the second concern was they want potential buyers to come to the site where the houses are to see the area. They had no interest in distance advertising to show the homes to anyone outside the current radio or newspaper advertising area, which they invest heavily in.

Ron
Post 7 IP   flag post
Seventhsunrise private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting take. The builders I worked with loved it and saw both additional post show online revenue and numerous new contracts based on the scans associating the builders with the parade of homes.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?